Chapter 12

Michael returned to his dorm room from another late night at work. He'd been given the new job in exchange for an easy A and a guaranteed graduation. Dean Wicket was a generous man. How long had he been running his sex club? Was there any money involved? Michael had only started tonight and would probably know later on.

He got undressed and decided to take a shower. Under the spritz of lukewarm water, he smiled at the thought of Jenner exposing himself and giving him the private show Michael could only dream of until it had unexpectedly happened. If only he could tell him the truth, that he worked as a bouncer for the sex club. Sadly, it was part of the agreement to receiving such a sweet deal. Granted, he didn't get paid for his job, not money anyway. Straight A's and a degree were worth far more than money that could easily be blown away.

But Jenner. Damn. What a hot little tease waving his ass for Michael, just begging to be used. Michael's cock twitched, and he forced such thoughts out of his mind to be ready for Grayson. Yeah, Michael wasn't supposed to have come per Grayson's orders, but what he didn't know didn't hurt. Besides, who the hell did Grayson think he was to control Michael like a little sub? It was fun as a brief tease, but the novelty would wear off fast.

Michael finished showering, dried himself, and remained naked. He could get used to this nudity thing Grayson had going on. He left the bathroom, his damp towel over his shoulder, and he joined Grayson in front of the TV and sat with their towels beneath them. An unfamiliar horror film played on the screen.

"Did you come yet?"

Michael shook his head. Was this dude serious?

"Don't lie to me." Grayson sported a serious face, his gaze glued to Michael. "Did you come?"

Michael let out a chuckle in hopes of lightening the awkward mood. "What are you, my dad?"

"No, but I took you in with the condition that you'd do as I say."

Michael wrinkled his forehead. "Wait, what? I don't remember any specific conditions."

"I told you when you first came here before you started packing up your things from your old room. I told you I had rules and expectations." Grayson sported the same face as if not expressively diverse. Sometimes, it was hard to tell if he was serious, since he seemed to be the type who was serious about everything. He seemed so much friendlier at first. Why the sudden change?

"Well, yeah, like no eating each other's food or making noise late at night or something. Simple rules."

"Those are just the common ones. Here, though, I'm the boss and you do as I say."

Michael licked his lips with an exasperated grin and a gentle headshake. This dude could not be any more serious. "Are you, like, into Dom/sub play, or...?"

"I live it, actually."

"I didn't know that before moving in."

"I gave you orders. You followed them with no complaints. I'd say that's a natural way to this connection we have."

Connection? Since when? "Look, I know lots of kinky folks online that are into this and take this lifestyle seriously, and they never act like this."

"Are you criticizing my skills as a Dominant?"

Michael shook his head. What was the point of arguing about it? He got up, grabbed his towel, and climbed on his bed. "I'm going to bed. Night."

Grayson kept silent and continued watching TV.

Michael lay on his stomach and dozed off with the movie fading into silence...