Chapter 3

The day after Labor Day, Jenner entered the classroom where his English course was held. He could only imagine writing boring essay after boring essay, on top of reading a few books whose genres he didn't care about. He took a seat and didn't look at the few classmates around him. Tuesdays and Thursdays for almost two hours each session. Would he survive?

An older brunet with combed curls and a trimmed goatee walked inside with his briefcase and stopped at the professor's desk. He briefly set his things while forming a reserved smile, and he grabbed a black marker to write some things on the whiteboard:

Professor Hardick, English Composition 101, Section #...

Jenner's eyes lowered to Professor Hardick's backside. What a distractingly well-defined ass through that particular material of gray dress pants. How could he not feel embarrassed by how round his own ass was to where anyone could easily stare at it without meaning to?

Professor Hardick turned around to get back to his desk. As Jenner shifted his gaze to Professor Hardick's face for a clearer observation, the memory struck him. Jenner's former best friend's divorced dad?! It'd been since middle school since he'd last seen Professor Hardick, and he'd had a great ass then too.

Professor Hardick caught Jenner staring and lifted the corners of his mouth for the kind of smile whose meaning was difficult to tell.

Jenner blushed but kept staring at him for some odd reason.

Professor Hardick gave him just a little more eye contact and looked at the others. He cleared his throat. "Good morning, class." That husky, clear voice making Jenner's cock twitch. "I'm Professor Hardick and I'll be your instructor for the semester..."

While Professor Hardick rambled on and on, Jenner's mind raced at another memory. He'd found Professor Hardick from a dating app he used to browse through for fun. (He'd been a minor and hadn't been able to do much else.) He'd read all Professor Hardick's answers to deeply private questions, like reading a naughty gossip column: how Professor Hardick had felt about living habits that included farting in front of a partner, as well as listing various sexual acts he liked (rimming included). No wonder he and his ex-wife had gotten a divorce, a reason Jenner's former best friend had refused to say.

Jenner's cock rose at the memory of Professor Hardick's photos. Those modelesque photos—especially the shirtless ones—that smooth and well-toned chest, and now that Jenner had had a good look from behind, that ass with so much cock-hardening potential. What a hottie for an older man, even though Jenner preferred guys his own age.

Ugh, what a confliction. Should Jenner drop the course for another professor since this one was already too distractingly sexy? Though, Michael was still sexier.

If only he still didn't dominate Jenner's heart, as forbidden as he was. Jenner had to move on somehow. Why pine over a guy he could never have? Maybe he shouldn't worry about romance anymore like he usually did. Maybe a little fun wouldn't hurt.

Professor Hardick grabbed a stack of stapled sheets of paper and passed them out to each student in the front row.

Jenner received his copy from the classmate in front of him. It was the course syllabus with a daunting list of planned assignments. He stifled a groan at all the silly requirements. Why so many? And what were some of these assignment-related terms that were never used in high school?

Welp. That settled it. A little fun definitely didn't hurt.

Not one bit.