Chapter 4

In an island somewhere not on Earth but supposed to be, Michael lay on the white sand with his legs spread and his heavy eyes glued to the blueness of the sky, almost rolling to the back of his head from the pleasure. He rubbed his nipples while thrusting his lower half into Jenner's slurping mouth, letting out soft grunts. Who would've known the quiet and reserved twink had had an expert mouth? But how could this be real? How could this have happened so suddenly after their parents had married? Yeah, they were eighteen and could do whatever they wanted, but family was still family. Now, Michael had Jenner all to himself by having his collared neck chained to the palm tree nearby. Thrust after thrust while rubbing his nipples relentlessly, Michael was close. His cock threatened to explode in a quick warning. But he didn't warn Jenner at all. Instead, he gave him his all in a way he'd never imagined possible with him.

"Take it, Jenner," Michael said through clenched teeth. "Fucking take it all."

Then, Michael marked Jenner.

Forever...

On his side in just his boxers, Michael moaned after the alarm clock on his phone had woken him up. He let out a few grunts of struggle while tossing over on his back, his morning wood springing to life at its fullest in pure boing. His eyes fluttered until the daylight through the dorm window between both small beds eased him in. His bed was against the left wall when entering the dorm room, just like Jenner's was.

Jenner. Why would Michael dream about him again for the umpteenth time? However, this latest dream had been the first to have a kinky overtone. Why? They were brothers now. They weren't supposed to interact like that, not even in dreams or thoughts, despite Michael's wobbly cock telling him otherwise in the only hard way it knew how. It twitched in sweet ache for his attention.

Michael kicked off the sheets and grabbed his crusty cum rag from the floor to lay it beside him. He pushed his boxers down to his ankles. He fisted his cock slowly while rubbing his nipples at the recurring thought of Jenner, closing his eyes to focus better. It was public knowledge Jenner was gay, and it only filled Michael's mind with burning curiosity as to who his type of guy was. And what did Jenner look like naked? Michael could only go by the quick peeks he'd taken whenever Jenner had bent down to pick stuff up, those slim-fit jeans outlining his small, round butt. Did it taste just as good as Javier's? Was he more submissive and willing to obey with no moaning about it other than the sexual kind of moaning?

Michael's breathing increased at the thought of burying his face deep behind Jenner. He spread his legs with deeper focus and quickened the pace of his hand motion. Not too long now, not too long. He'd shoot in just a minute—

The knob of the entry door twisted hard, but the door flew open faster than Michael could be ready for.

"Fuck!" he whispered in a harsh tone, scrambling to lift the sheets over himself and up to his neck. His heart rate sped up, and he couldn't make eye contact with his roommate. "Hey..." He'd barely said it. His cock deflated within seconds.

Brenna Jepson closed the door and stood there with her book bag over her shoulder. She didn't look at him, and despite her blonde hair partially covering her face, she seemed anything but pleased. She sighed. "You know, I was hoping maybe you could do that in the bathroom?"

"I'm, I'm sorry. I-I...um..."

"Yeah." She rolled her blue eyes and wrinkled her nose a bit with a shudder. She marched toward her nightstand and grabbed the can of air freshener to spray a generous amount near him. "It didn't really smell nice, no offense."

"I get it." Michael stifled a groan at the permeating vanilla filling the room. He slipped his boxers back on from under the sheets. If only he hadn't been so open-minded about roommate choices on his dorm application. Then again, maybe a male roommate would've been equally uncomfortable.

Michael got up from the bed, grabbed his things, and rushed into the bathroom. He undressed himself and turned on the shower. Once Jenner came back into his thoughts, it was time to drain his blue balls and get ready for his classes. If only Jenner could be here now servicing Michael.

Servicing him for life.