Chapter 13

On Monday morning, Jenner walked through the campus quad and took a seat on a bench facing the large in-ground pool with a fountain in the center. Hickyhook College had its appeal to charm any visitor, he supposed. But it masked the lure into a hidden world of lust for numerous male students to enjoy themselves in a way they only could behind closed doors. As much as he generally preferred the romantic connection between men, his cock still had its own preference from time to time, and he suddenly couldn't wait to return to the sex room.

But Michael dominated Jenner's thoughts since late Saturday night. Who'd have thought the popular jock in high school hadn't been straight all along? Now in college, he could be himself, and it showed. And what a body on him. Perfect pecs, perfect abs, a big and perfect ass...

And that monster dangling between his leg! What did that taste like?

Professor Hardick cleared his throat and appeared near Jenner, a smirk spanning his hot face. "Enjoyed yourself Saturday night?"

Jenner blushed, his lips pressing against each other. He cast his gaze on the ground for a moment before meeting Professor Hardick's gaze. What was it about this older man in particular when Jenner typically preferred his own age? Whatever it was, it caused his cock to rise. "I'll be there again."

Professor Hardick let out a chuckle. "I'm sure you will." He sat down next to him. "You know, I might have to return soon myself."

Jenner arched his eyebrows, remembering seeing only guys his age. "You go there?"

"When I can. Not as often as years ago." Professor Hardick sported a nostalgic face. "Ah, the good old Hickyhook Hole."

Jenner snorted. "Hickeyhook Hole?"

"Yes, that's been the official nickname for years. I used to attend this college when I was your age and wound up there thanks to our generous dean."

Dean Wicket had been providing such services to students for at least two decades? "Interesting."

Professor Hardick smiled. "You know? You seem like a good kid." He patted Jenner's shoulder. "Remember to play safe every time you have fun, okay?"

Jenner grinned. "Don't you mean 'safely?'"

"Eh. Languages evolve and that includes English. I'm not that pedantic." Professor Hardick winked.

Michael reappeared in Jenner's thoughts, and it begged the burning question. "That bouncer there, by the way. The new one."

Professor Hardick nodded. "Yes, what about him?"

"Does he ever participate too?"

Professor Hardick formed a knowing smile. "Why, are you interested?"

Jenner bit his lower lip. "Just asking. Sorry if it's personal."

"Well, I can't disclose his identity for obvious reasons."

Jenner gave him a rushed nod. "Of course."

"But...I don't know. I mean, he could when he's not working, but he was hired specifically for guarding the place."

Michael. What was he up to when he wasn't working there? Did he like to share himself with others? Then again, he was single and could do whatever he wanted.

And whoeverhe wanted.