Chapter 14

Friday evening, Michael left his dorm room and was on his way to work with his duffle bag, rushing down the hallway on the fourth floor. He couldn't believe his things had been left alone upon returning from his night with Jenner, and that Grayson didn't seem to be around whenever Michael was around. Not so far anyway. Had Grayson regretted his behavior a week ago? If only Jenner's mom, Jody, didn't have family from Puerto Rico taking up every space, having flown here this past week with plans to stay about three weeks. It would just work against Michael's favor to consider moving back home. Of course! Then again, he'd been safe from Grayson all along. Lucky, but safe, nonetheless. He'd make sure he'd stay safe to avoid having to use his fists the next time. With having practiced wrestling for fun since childhood, he was ready to take Grayson on if need be. He could totally kick his lean ass.

Michael stopped at the Hickeyhook Hole entry. He looked around his shoulders, stalked inside, and closed the door. The danger of getting caught was only slightly exciting until he'd get expelled by anyone above Dean Wicket. Unless they were involved too, of course. Who knew with these horny men?

Michael changed into his uniform, always feeling like a robber each time, and he was ready for a long night. Just Fridays and Saturdays, but busy, nonetheless. Still, it'd be nice to get paid actual money the more he thought about it. But just like he convinced himself each time, a straight-A transcript and degree waved at his face hard enough.

The door opened. One guy, two guys, three guys, more, all stripping down and revealing such awesome bodies and grab-worthy asses. They crawled through the hole, and within moments, the action began. Those sexual noises from next door, always stiffening Michael's cock and making him wish he didn't have to be stuck being the bouncer. Even though he'd never been in an orgy before, he was willing to experiment once he warmed up to it, and with a condom too.

The door opened, and along came Jenner with his adorable smile, a bit dressed down for the occasion like everyone else. Michael watched as Jenner got undressed with his back facing him, as if knowing just how badly Michael wanted that small, round ass. What a tease just waiting to be tasted, the forbiddance of them being related through marriage getting in the way.

Naked, Jenner remained standing there with his smooth ass in full view, and he turned only his head to meet Michael's gaze. He licked his lips slowly in traditional teasing fashion and formed a sexy grin. He could be a catalog model with his fresh, guy-next-door looks, enough to hold him in one's arms for a long time.

Michael's cock grew harder with hunger. His stepbro. So wrong, yet so right.

"Ditch work and I'll put on another show for you."

Michael frowned. "Fuck. I can't. You know that."

Jenner approached him and stopped just inches away. "We're so different here, not like our normal selves."

"Yeah. We are."

The sexual noises from next door grew a bit louder but still at a careful volume.

Jenner turned around and stood there, stroking his cock with his backside showing.

Michael was tempted to unzip his jeans and expose himself like last Saturday night, but he groped himself instead. He scanned every part of Jenner and frequently stared down on his cuppable cheeks. His hand budged forward with his finger extending, but he couldn't bring himself to touch him. Most guys wouldn't even care, but Jenner was inexplicably different. Would it have been different had their parents never been married? Their parents were huge on family and the meaning of it, including blended families. They'd sure frown upon the idea of their two boys boning, even if behind closed doors. Thank God he didn't have a sexy stepsister for double the temptation of a sweet pussy and a hot dude ass.