Introduction

If one thing was for sure, the great Charlotte Kennedy never thought she would be a mother. She could never picture herself raising a child. Making cupcakes for school bake sales and attending PTA meetings? Not her thing. She was raised a fighter. A confident, independent woman who could do anything she wanted to do. Of course, she choose to follow in her parent's footsteps and try her hand at the family business.

If she had wanted to, she could have moved on to do great things in the world. Join the military? Go to medical school? Travel the world? The one thing she had always had constant in her life, was her belief that she would never, ever have children. 

So, while she stared at the two pink lines on the urine covered stick in front of her she could honestly say she was scared. Scared that the one thing she never expected to happen was happening, and she had no idea what to do. She didn't know the first thing about kids, let alone how to grow one inside of her body.

She spent a majority of her day in the bathroom of the small motel room, staring at those two pink lines. The two most important pink lines she would ever look at in her entire life. Wondering, what the hell she was going to do.

Here we goooo. It's startinggggg. Are ya'll ready???