Chapter 3

"Uh, hi ladies. We were hoping you had time to answer a few questions." Agent Rose asked, clearing his throat awkwardly. Every woman in the room was eyeing the two suit clad men, including Charlotte. Although, she was not thinking about what they would look like naked, but why they were here.

Charlotte's eyes wandered the men, taking in every inch of their large frames. Agent Rose was tall, even taller than the man next to him. Obviously very fit with his broad shoulders and thin frame. His hair was rather long and shaggy, his dark sideburns a little too long. 

That can't be an FBI regulation haircut.

His suit was obviously cheap, however it did fit him. The navy blue fabric wasn't dirty or wrinkled and looked nice with his white collared shirt and red tie. She almost laughed looking down at his shoes. 

Damn, this guy's got huge ass feet.

Though it wasn't the size of his shoes that amused her but, their condition. The sole was practically falling off of his left shoe and they were both covered in scuff marks. She then turned her attention to Agent Johnson. 

He was still rather tall, many inches taller than her. His hair was a sandy blonde and styled back away from his face, he had light stubble across his jaw. His suit was black and fit tightly around his taught muscles. His blue tie was loose around his neck and he looked rather uncomfortable. 

Agent Johnson didn't even bother wearing dress shoes. He work large scuffed up biker boots that were covered partly by his pant legs. Charlotte quirked an eyebrow looking at them before trailing her eyes back to his face. 

There is definitely something off about these two.

As Addison lead the two men to sit, Charlotte stood and casually walked away. Addison immediately pointed it out to the rest of the group, causing both agents to turn towards her. 

"Charlotte? Are you going somewhere?" 

Charlotte stopped in the doorway and clenched her fist. "Uh, the bathroom." She replied lamely. The lie didn't go unnoticed by either of the men as their eyebrows shot up at her odd behavior. Addison however kept them busy by groping Agent Rose as he sat next to her.

He jumped in his seat and chuckled awkwardly as he attempted to remove the woman's hand from his thigh. Agent Johnson watched Charlotte from where he sat as she jogged up the stair case. 

Following the sounds of giggles, Charlotte found a large playroom. Her eyes widened at the sight of a large chandelier in the middle and four doll house mansions. 

"Of course." She muttered to herself at the extravagance of Addison's daughters playroom.

"Cassie. Grab your stuff, we got to go." Charlotte smiled calmly. Cassie frowned and immediately began pouting.

"Why? We just got here." She said, putting on her best puppy dog face. Charlotte ignored her daughter and picked up her discarded jacket from across the room before grabbing her hand.

"I know, Mommy forgot we have somewhere else to be." She smiled. Her daughter slouched over in a pouty way but obeyed and walked over to say goodbye to her friends. She then grabbed  Charlotte's hand and they walked out of the room. As soon as she reached the staircase she stopped and bent down in front of Cassie.

"Listen up cupcake. We are gonna play a game. When we go downstairs there's gonna be some men there. If they or anyone asks why we are leaving your gonna say that you have a tummy ache. Okay?"

"But why?" She asked tilting her head to the side in confusion. 

"Cause Mommy says so." She answered before grabbing her hand and walking down the stairs.

Here goes nothing.