Chapter 9

Charlotte pulled up her shirt slightly, feeling uncomfortable with the amount of cleavage she was showing. 'More cleavage, more tips' was her bosses motto. Needless to say, he was an ass. She smiled flirtatiously at the man in front of her as she slid his beer in front of him. Swaying her hips she walked over to grab another tray of drinks.

She hated this. First of all, it was demeaning. She couldn't stand the comments she received. On more than one occasion she was almost fired when she reacted to the men's whoops and hollers. One man who grabbed her ass ended up with a broken finger. 

Customers could look but they couldn't touch. Thankfully that rule saved her job.

She watched a woman enter the bar and couldn't help but feel she knew her. She wore tight leather pants and a low v-neck top, her breasts toppling out, as well as stilettos and a leather jacket, both covered in sharp looking studs.

No, I wouldn't know a woman like that.

Charlotte watched the woman saunter up to a man sitting alone at a table. He looked uninterested, almost depressed. The woman sat at the table and ran her stilettos along his pant legs. He squirmed uncomfortably.

Charlottes eyes darted to his hand as he took a sip of his beer. A wedding ring.

He's married.

The woman continued to speak, the man gave short, curt responses. Charlotte stood behind the bar, serving drinks, eyeing the two's movements as close as she could. Something was up and she could feel it. She may have been rusty but, her sense of danger was not.

The woman stood from her seat and walked to stand in front of the man. She grabbed his tie and slowly lifted from his chair. Charlotte began to to move towards them, worried for the man. In a quick move her lips were on his and Charlotte froze.

His whole body tightened up, before he actually responded. Kissing her back. He was enjoying himself and when she finally released him a large grin spread across his face. Charlotte would recognize that look anywhere. That man was in love and not with his wife. He was in love with the stranger in front of him.

Charlotte took her phone out from her back pocket and quickly dialed Dean's number. 

"Hey! Charlie no phones during your shift." Her boss came out of no where and stood in front of her with a glare. 

"I need a second it's important." She responded attempting to step around him. He followed her movement, blocking her path.

The ringing on the phone stopped and Dean answered. "Hello"

"You know the rules Charlie, put it away." 

"It's an emergency Frank, please give me two minutes." She growled out, not responding to Dean. 

"I don't care Charlie." His tone was condescending and he grinned wickedly. "Lose the phone, or lose the job."

Charlotte smiled widely. "Okay."

She grabbed her jacket and purse from behind the bar and walked out, leaving Frank slack jawed.

"Dean you there?" She asked rushing out the door, her eyes scanning the parking lot for the man and woman.

"Yeah, did you just get fired?" 

"Uh, more like quit, but that's not important. A woman just came in here and left with a guy. I think she could be our monster." Charlotte walked over to her car, eyes still darting from stranger to stranger.

"A woman left with a guy." Dean spoke his voice filled with sarcasm. "Charlie, you're a little more rusty than we thought."

"Dean!" She growled. "He had a wedding ring on. He was completely uninterested, the woman forces him into a make out session in the middle of a crowded bar and he suddenly follows her out like a lost puppy. I'm telling you this is it."

She could hear rustling on the other side of the phone and Dean call to Sam. "You have eyes on them?" 

"No, I-"

Charlotte's jaw dropped. In the parking lot across the street was a car. Not just any car. Addison Wheeler's car. Guess who was getting in it. 

"Ho-ly shit." Charlotte spoke as she climbed into her car.