Chapter 2

(Hello, Minna! I was just practising Japanese, though I am an Indian. So, we all know that aikatsu stars are about to end and unfortunately our ships are still not dating. Like how much we wanted subayume, Kanako and others to happen. So It is a duty of us fans to complete their incomplete love stories. My dream is to become a famous writer so please share this with your friends.) Anyway, Let the story began.

Yume was giving lessons to song class students.

" Yume senpai! We will make sure to become top idols just like you. The four-star academy will shine for sure", someone called.

" Yes, Yume-senpai. Don't let Erza Forte-sama take the Title."                                                                          

 (like how much I want both of them to win and get the same points. Just The way Yume wanted.)

" Hearing your words fill me with excitement. Now let's start the lesson", exclaimed Yume.

"yess!!!!!!!!!", the first years said in chorus.

After some time.............

"Yume! Headmaster Is Calling you.", Laura called.

"Ok! Everyone Just practise . And I will come back soon."

"yes! Yume senpai."

Yume and Laura went towards the Headmaster's Office.  

" Hey yume, Do you have feelings for Subaru-senpai?"

"What are you talking about? Of course, I have feelings for him."

"WHATT??????.. Seriously?"

" Yes, He is my Best Rival after you, Laura."

"Phew... You surely know how to make a fool of me."

"What are you talking about? I don't remember telling you a single lie."

" You are still a kid, aren't you? Anyway, Headmaster's Office is here. You go in, And I will give A lesson to Song Class students, Since you can't do it", Laura said with a wink.

Yume went in and laura went back.

"yo! Tomato!", said Subaru in his usual super charming way. 

( This is the where we can't resist to fangirl over them. Oh, My heart is gonna explode. SQUEEEEEEE............)

" Stop calling me that. ", yume turned away and started speaking to the headmaster," Ohaiyougosaemas  Moroboshi-Sensei."

"Ohaiyougosaemas, Nijino. The movie that you will star called 'Idol Love' will start shooting from Next Week. And Yuki will be the male-Lead."

"Yuki???"

"Hey, Tomato. don't you even know my full name?"

"Ehh? Does it mean I will be your heroine?"

"yes."

"What? But I don't want to be his heroine."

" You surely know how to be rude."

"Nijino", said the headmaster in his usual mysterious and deep voice," I don't know why you are not agreeing to be with yuki. But Since he is the Top Idol of the male sector and you the top Idol of the female sector People want you to be together. For the sake of this please cooperate with us."

"Yes, Sensei.", said yume.

" Tomorrow is the Photoshoot. You should be there by sharp 9:00 AM."

"yes, sir. We will be", said our dear subaru who really wanted to do this movie with her. Because deep down in his heart he still likes her that way.

( Sorry for a short update. But I am really tired. I had a festival at school which made me Tired. I know I don't have too many fans, but I can pretend. Can't I?)