Chapter 7 The Confession and Paparazzi?!!?!

"Yume chan, by any chance is Subaru cheating on you?" said Nozomu.

"Cheating??? Why would he cheat me?" asked Yume with a confused look on her face.

"Then why are you asking me out?" Nozomu was grinning now. Maybe he thought that Yume likes him. And it will be a nice chance to tease him.

"It is because Subaru-kun and Ako-chan are not dating each other. Subaru-kun likes another girl who is a top Idol. I don't know her name. And Kanata-senpai kissed Ako-chan out of blue. And Ako-chan graciously accepted it. Like, how much I wanted ako-chan and Subaru-kun to date. But, with your help, I can make them realize that they love each other." Yume said in such a fury that most of it was not understandable to Nozomu.

Nozomu face palmed him thinking this girl is crazy. Half of the world is after her to marry Subaru and here she is setting him up with another girl. Even I want Subaru to date this dense-minded girl. Anyway, it will be interesting.

"Yume-chan, I graciously accept your offer. I will be your boyfriend."

"Arigato, Nozomu-senpai!"

After this, they walked away.

Meanwhile, Ako was really red after that kiss. How could that jerk kiss me out of blue? And damn Ako you too kissed him back. You should have killed him.

"Ah, I am getting late for my class. I decided to give an extra lesson to theater-class' second years." After this ako left. As she went outside after wearing her uniform. She was still a bit Red. As she went outside she saw that green-head outside. Didn't he go back to his dorms? Maybe he wanted to apologize. Okay, let it be. She marched forward. But suddenly someone grabbed her waist and pulled her around. It was Kanata. Ako wasn't scared but rather surprised. She tried to ask," Hey you! How dare you kidnap me like that? First, you kiss me then you kidnap me. Where are your manners?"

"Hey, Neko-chan! I have no idea of kidnapping you. But I just wanted to confess my feelings to you. Now," After this, he suddenly bends down in prince-form. (IDK what they call it) And spoke in a very gentle manner," Will you be my Girlfriend? "His sincere confession shook Ako and then there ran a shudder down her spine.

Suddenly*Click* someone took their photo. It was paparazzi. How the hell did they get in here? Probably the guard on duty was not attending their jobs nicely. Kanata ran after the hooded one He had dirty blond hairs and a pink shade caught Kanata's eyes which were probably his eyes. Ako was all shaken up. Kanata grabbed the man's wrist and took off his hoody. It was ...........