Chapter 21 The chase continues

Yume and Yuzu were distributing flyers regarding Mahiru's missing. Nozomu and Ako were at their pace of finding information about her. But the real information is with Asahi and Koharu. So all of them were on the chase. Meanwhile, Aria and Kirara have decided to help Yume and Yuzu and of course, find Rei side by side.
They were all worried. Suddenly someone's phone rang. Ah, It's yume's. Koharu was calling her and the conversation is what we ought to listen
KOHARU: Yume-chan, we found Mahiru-chan.
YUME: What? Where?
KOHARU: she said she would meet us at the park near the station.
YUME: The park near the station? Well,that's where we are heading to. 'Cause we have to paste some flyers.
KOHARU: Then hurry, Baka! Save her!
She hanged up on Yume and as Yume was told to do she grabbed Yuzu's hands and ran towards the park.
Mahiru was huffing and puffing after all the chase. She was waiting for Koharu and her brother.
"Mahiru-chan!" Yume cried with tears in her eyes. Mahiru saw two blonde ponytails waving at her. It was Yume, Her dear friend! She waved back and ran to her.
"Mahiru-chan. I know everything. Just get outside the park. Koharu and asahi-senpai are waiting for you there." After this she grabbed her right hand and pulled her towards the car. It was getting late now. But the major thing was the joy of finding Mahiru safe and sound. But what about Rei? Where is she?
The van waiting outside introduced koharu and asahi. Asahi ran to hug his sister and sheded a few happy tears. They got in the van. Mahiru was relieved. Kakeku won't follow her now. She is safe, at least for now.
Yume quickly messaged everyone about finding mahiru. Everyone was happy and eager to meet her. They chit chatted a little.
Soon they reached the academy. But horrors of horrors guess who was there?..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kakeru. Mahiru's ex. Mahiru who was extremely shocked to see him stepped back. Koharu held her from behind and Asahi stood in front of mahiru. Yume and yuzu were unable to recognize him but koharu was shown a photo of him by Asahi. They heard footsteps. Tap.Tap.Tap.
It was headmaster moroboshi.
"Mr. Kakeru. I know your importance and the reason for your approach here. But by any means I can't allow any of my students to work forcefully. Especially the Moon Beauty Class's S4." He said in a curt voice.
"Oh I didn't knew you became an S4. Guess I really don't have time for idols." He said completely ignoring the headmaster. Get it, that is the reason for their breakup was that he wanted Mahiru to become a businesswoman. But she refused. After all he wasn't her husband or anything. After that he made many struggles to get her back bit you know that Mahiru knows best. She left him. Forever.
Mahiru was determined to eradicate his shadow from her life.

"Shut the crap up!" she protested" I am not going anywhere. So stop chasing me and find a new companion to keep you happy."

Kakeru looked kinda surprised at this but smirked instead." Oh My! I am so scared. fine. For now I am leaving you but get it you will beg  to be my girlfriend someday."

"Like I would" she scowled" Let's go minna."

 At NIGHT.....

"Mahiru-chan, You are so cool!" Yume praised as they were celebrating her return. It was a small occasion consisting of S4 and M4. 

"If only I were with Asahi senpai then I would have saved Mahiru." Ako said. 

" Didn't you had fun with me, princess?" Nozomu asked all flirty.

"Oh, that't not what IIIII-I meant" Ako sputtered. Kanata was getting all jelly and may I tell you a funny fact he is holding peanut butter right now. He grabbed Ako's waist from behind and tugged her closer.

"That's my girlfriend you are talking to." He glared at him.

"Woah, Calm down dude! By the way I like Bubblegum pink." Nozomu tried to calm him.

(Who has bubblegum pink hairs? Guess it!)

"Koharu chan! I am sorry for getting mad at you earlier." Asahi apologized.

" It's okay Asahi and I appreciate your concern." And this time Koharu gave him a small peck on  the cheek. Asahi blushed and stood their stunned. Koharu got up and said " Guess I should to bed now." 

Yume was happy to see all her friends happy and sound. She rosed towards the balcony. And Subaru, our hero followed her like a spirit.

"For god's sake, Will you please stop following?" Yume turned back.

"Umm.. No can do. anyways, how was your day? You know I were jerking off with kanata."

"Fine, I guess. But are you sure we should keep dating?"

"Yeah, Damn Sure. Can I know the reason for this query?"

"I really do think you should choose someone else."

"Don't worry  about it. I love you, what else do you want?"

"Leave it. Look at the sky. Isn't it pretty?" Yume asked changing  the mood.

"Yeah..." Subaru whispered totally affected by the beauty of both of them. I mean the night sky and of course, Yume.