Chapter 6 I Hate All This

Both yume and subaru were blushing very hard. The director's eyes were sparkling like stars.

" Subaru- kun! Yume-chan! You both were amazing. That's enough for today. Your fans would go flooding now.", said the director.

Yume didn't understand what he was saying but she understood everything after steeping her legs outside the building. Everyone were just giggling and asking numerous questions. All were like this only," Nijino-san, are you and yuki-san dating?"

" Yume- sama! When you and Subaru-sama will have your first baby, inform me he first."

" Niji-tan and Yuki-tan, tell me about your first kiss. Was it a french one or a simple peck on cheek."

Yume was really embarrassed after hearing all these questions. So was subaru ,covering his mouth with his hands and blushing very hard.

" It is not what you think! Subaru-senpai and I are friends only. We are not in a that kind of relationship.", said Yume sharply but with a smile plastered on her place.

She pulled subaru out of there and went inside the van. Subaru was about to ask something but suddenly something touched his lips...........

It was Yume's hand which was telling her to keep quit. Subaru was surprised. He could smell her hand which had a scent of bananas and strawberries. Yume realized what she was doing and quickly shooked her hand away from subaru.

" I thought that answering their foolish questions was a waste of time. What can happen between us?", said Yume laughingly.

Subaru felt bad about this and said right way," What made you think that way?"

" Well... You see Ako-chan loves you dearly and their is a possibility you love her too."

"When did I say that?"

" But Ako-chan loves you very dearly. And you will be happy with her."

" But I don't love her."

" What is your problem? you see Ako-chan is pretty, well known actres-"

" I love another girl. She is so dense that she wouldn't listen to me. She regards me as a friend and rival. She is a top Idol of her school. And I love and cherish her so deeply. Seeing her smile makes my heart race like crazy. If i ever get a chance to touch her hairs I bet they would smell like bananas and strawberries.", said subaru very calmly like he was in sleep.

" you must love her a lot. Tell me her name, I will talk to her."

" Whoa, One moment you want me to setup with your friend and then you want me to setup with yo- Err... I mean with my love. You are desperate, Boiled Octopus."

"Don't call me that!!!!!"

" I will T.O.M.A.T.O"

After this he got down the van and went to the boys' dorms. Yume still angry went towards the girls' dorms.

She was thinking about Ako-chan. Just then she ran into someone. I was a green Orc. No, It was Kanata-senpai. And his lips were kind of SWOLLEN?

Yume asked him" why are your lips swollen?"

" I kissed that neko-chan.", he said straightforwardly. ( Neko means cats in Japanese.)

" You kissed a cat. But in the lips. And that to that much hard that your lips are swollen?"

" I kissed the human Neko-chan."

" Human neko? You mean Ako-chan. But she loves subaru-kun."

" I love her. And it was a forced kiss. Well, If she wanted she could have pushed me but she didn't. That means she loves me too.", saying this kanata went away. Yume was in tears. thinking," First subaru-kun loves another girl now Ako-chan loves Kanata-senpai. Why isn't their ship sailing."

( Baby-Girl you and subaru are in a different ship and kanata and ako are in a different one.)

Maybe her thoughts were too loud and nozomu who was trolling around heard her and asked," Yume-chan! Watcha doin'?"

" Nozomu-senpai, I have a favor to ask."

"What is it?"

"I hate all this! So, Be my.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Boyfriend."