Chapter 19 Mahiru's Ex

( I m making this slightly different from the preview.)
Mahiru's Pov
Why did I got kidnapped?  Ugh! This room is so dark.  Let me turn on the light.  As I move around this super dark room, I find thay it is quite big.  Finally,  I found the socket.  I turned on many switches and apparently the last one was the light switch.  The room was not that bad but i should rather say it was very well made.  It had a queen size bed,  a closet with some clothes inside,  a bathroom,  a TV, a rug and an air conditioner.  Suddenly, I heard a knock. I opened the door to find an old man wearing a butler suit and a towel in a hand.
"Miss Mahiru,  Do you need something? " He asked politely.
"May I ask who you are? " I asked.
"I am Master hirahira's servant,  my lady. " He answered.
"What does Kakeru wants now?"  I asked again.  Actually,  Kakeru is my ex-boyfriend.  He is a big business man or boy.  He is in high school second year now but I am in middle school sophomore year.  We broke up last year.  What does he want now?  
"I don't know, Miss. " The butler spoke.
"Okay.  Leave it.  Get me a nice chocolate cake as soon as possible. " I am hungry and I know how to use an opportunity to eat chocolates. Yum! Yum!
''As you wish." After this the bullet left.  I was getting bored. Am I forgetting something?  Oh, Yeah! Asahi was about to tell me some juicy stuff about Kanata and Ako.  Oh,  How could I forget?  I must leave this house at once!  But,  What about the Chocolate Cake? Lemme Guess,  I will eat the chocolate cake first them flee from this house. Yeah! That's it!
Another knock was there on the door. I opened it an found the same ol' man.
"Where is my cake?" I asked so that I could propagate on mu plan.
"Young Master wants to see you, Miss."
Huh? Damn that Kakeru!  He surely knows me best. I can't ignore chocolate.  So, I had no choice but to follow his orders.  But then I realised that I were still in my pj's from last night.  I were kidnapped when I were sleeping.  So, Don't you dare to kidnap me when I am awake, cause then you won't stand a chance  against me and my karate. I asked him to wait a minute. I can't let my ex see me wearing pj's. My make up
skills are not to be underestimated. I was a gorgeous flower in no time.

                                                                           Credits goes to google images

Oh gawd! Who is more pretty than me? I nodded when the butler asked me if I were ready to go. oh I can make head turns with my dad'd hairs, my mom's eyes and my walking skills.  Let's see if Kakeru's still likes me. 
"Hello, Miss Kasumi" Kakeru greeted. He surely knows How to make things interesting.  Calling me so formerly? Well I am in.
"Hello, Mr. Hirahira. Glad to meet you again, sir. " I earshotted too while sitting on an empty chair.
He sneered and said"Oh, Mahiru! I am pleased to meet you again too. I were just joking,  okay? Actually I want to talk to you about something  really important."
"Ah, So that's how it is? May I know what you want to talk about, sir? " I joked. He laughed at this.
" I want you to be my fake girlfriend. Don't worry,  I will give you a nice pay.  Actually, My mum wants me to have a girlfriend.  And you seemed perfect for the job. And you are my friend,  arn't we friends?  So-"
"Can you please stop?" I shutted him down. And what else his expression seemed to be totally off the chase.  He was actually smirking.  I want to wipe that smirk off his face. "Go and find someone else." I said while standing up from my seat.
"Not even staying for the chocolate cake? " He asked. What  a jerk! Using chocolate as a bait.
"Sorry Chocolate. " After this I just walked away.  And I could tell that he was surprised. But I have to go now.  Away from this person. "Go and catch her." he shouted.
Now it was my turn to be surprised. I ran as fast as I could. Two women were chasing me. But I used my karate tricks to trick them.  He he! I told ya you can never beat my karate.  And then someone gripped my mouth and tugged me closer.
(Soorrryyyyy for this cliffanger! Things are getting dramatic in here.)