Chapter 8 I thought you liked Subaru

Subaru was recoverong from the incident. He wanted to feel happy about them. But.......
Yume waved to Subaru and departed clinging upon Nozomu. Subaru's heart was piercing after seeing it. But he smiled, for the sake of Nozomu and ...YUME!
"Say, Nozomu. Don't you think Subaru- Kun was looking a bit sad?", exclaimed Yume.
" Hai! Yume-chan.",answered Subaru."Well...There is actually a question striking my mind."
" What is it?"
"I thought you liked Subaru", said Nozomu.
A chill ran down Yume's spine. What? She and Subaru? Was it the reason he looked aloof? But shouldn't he like Ako chan?
"Yume chan! Yume chan!"
Yume woke up from her daydream.
"Nozomu kun, I am not feeling well after the work today. I am going back to the dorms."
" got it! And you shoould take good care of you", Nozomu said. He was hugging Yume's back. Yume was surprised. She remembered the time when Subaru hugged her doing the movie shoot of S4. Her face turned Rosy. But Why was she thinking of him? Anyways, She must root for Ako chan.
Yume wemt outside for a walk.  Her mind was not in a correct state. Suddenly she saw Hime. She stopped. Hime waved at her.
"Yume-chan!"
"Hime-senpai!"
"You look a little bit disturbed. Is it because of Yuki and Igarashi?"
"Huh... How did you know?"
"Recently I was watchong the Anime "Koi To Uso'. I got some poinys from there."
"You are an Otaku!"
"Yeah, when yukari was with misaki, I liked it but when he was with ririna I felt like I loved them too. But your case is different. I think a yandare like  Subaru will be more compatible to you."
"Hime-senpai. I dunno what to do now. I don't know who I love. So will you help me search for love?"
" No, I can't. Love is something for you to find alone and imagine the most beautiful hoirs with them."
This line stucked in Yume's Head.
( sorry... I wasn't updating for a long time. Sorry! I mean it.)