Chapter 5 The comfort

Ako was gazing at her Aikatsu mobile which read, ' World's Top Idol Yume Kissed M4 Idol Yuki Subaru, Fans overloading with likes.'

"I ship them already. They look so good together. And yume chan is perfect for Subaru kun. Looking forward to the movie.", someone just typed it.

" Why don't I feel any pain. It fact I feel happy for Yume. After all They were getting along pretty well.", Ako said in a low grumpy voice." I came to this academy for subaru-kun. But i don't love him anymore." Suddenly an image of Kanata popped in her mind.( I smell Love. Read this line in webtoon 'D.E.A.T.H')

" I miss him.", she said unintentionally. Suddenly her face started to heat up. Did she just meant She missed kanata. No! that can't be. " I HATE THAT JERK!", she shouted.

Kanata was jogging early in the morning. He had headphones on so he didn't realized when he came near the S4 dorms. Suddenly he heard someone shouting," I HATE THAT JERK.". He looked up to see who it was. ( Hey Kanata someone might assume as pervert looking into a girl's room.)

He saw a kitten? NO! It is a girl with cat eyes. It was Ako, the neko. she was shouting over something. He saw her mobile with the photo of yume kissing subaru. He seemed to know everything. He called," Hey neko-chan,Sup?"

Ako looked behind her. She was crying? After seeing someone she knew and can trust she rushed to the window and hugged him. Kanata was surprised but hugged her back. Ako started to cry. Kanata said," It happens, you are sad because Subaru don't love you."

Suddenly ako pulled herself. And said," You jerk! how dare you hug me?"

" According to my analysis you were the one who hugged me first.", Kanata looking in an unsurprising way. Maybe he got used to it.

" you could have told me not to hug you. I just acted on impulse.",ako said protesting herself.

" Oh, So you acted on impulse. It means you hold that kind of feeling for me when a girl wants to hug a boy. Right?"

" Shut up! It was nothing."

" Oh really, But I think you made me fall for you."

"Wha-?", ako wasn't able to complete her words as a pair of lips touched hers. Her eyes were wide open. But kanata seemed to be enjoying it . His eyes were closed. Ako was able to push him but somehow she wasn't able to. Something holded her back and said," Ako! don't push him back. Let things be the way they are."

Kanata pushed over and said," You are too cue when looked closely." And walked over. Ako was dumbfounded. Did he just kissed her? A french one? Did he meant what he said?

Kanata was blushing really hard. He can't believe this. Did he just kissed that ako-neko-chan.

( Um that was too mature for me. I couldn't resist myself. But it was fortunate for us shippers that they kissed. Actually I was going to update it by 3:00 PM according to Indian time. But my internet wasn't working. So, I updated a little late. Hope you people like this.

Love you all! Subayume786)