M4 x Reader (Part 2)

Reader x Asahi
You are a girl just dumped. To provide care to your broken heart you decide to visit a cafe. The cafe had a policy of 'No Couples' which you think would avoid you to remember about your happy past. The moment you enter the shop, a wave of delicious scents wash over you. You sniff it to instantly recognise it as your favourite: Strawberry Cake! You take up a seat and order the waiter to bring you a strawberry pastry and fruit punch. As you took a piece of the pastry you remember the first time your ex-boyfriend got you a homemade strawberry cake. Tears fill up your eyes leaving a salty drop every hither and thither on the table. Thought occupy your mind saying and shouting "Why? WHY? WHY DID HE LEAVE YOU?!"
"Miss." You hear a boy, probably younger than you staying at you. He is wearing the waiter's uniform. You feel a stange feeling rush inside you. You are embarassed!
" What do you want, young boy? " You ask sweetly.
"It's just that such pretty eyes-" He says as he touches your cheek and brings his face closer to yours, " Are not suited to cry." You flinch a bit making him alarmed and you to fall from your seat or maybe NOT. That young 'man' holds your waist with one hand and your left hand with one. "Um... Thankyou. " You mumble the first word that came in your mind. He makes you stand up and tidies up his suit and brushes up his hair.
All of this was making him look awfully attractive. You look the other way to hide your heated cheeks. Somebody calls him and he goes making you feel desparate to meet him again. You sneak a glance every now and then wanting to make sure he is coming your way but alas, he had vanished. You don't realise that you already spent three hours in the cafe. You get up and get ready for your job as a model. As you go to the door you find a cute little girl waiting there. She hands you pink envelope with a whiff of chocolate. You open it up to find a chocolate with strawberry jellies struck on it. You smile as you obsereve that the sender liked chocolate but cared to add strawberry. You find a paper with a number on it and Asahi Kasumi written below.