Chapter 20

Asahi and Koharu were on their part of chase. They were brainstorming themselves about where could mairi possibly be?
Asahi who loved his sister dearly was very worried right now. His mind being in compete chaos wad unable to think anymore.
"Koharu-chan" He spoke finally. "Do you have any idea about where could mahiru be? " He asked.
"I don't know but I am sure she is fine. " Koharu answered without any worry.
"How can you say that?! And with such assurity? "
"Mahiru is a powerful and sensible person. even you her elder brother is no match to her. Her determination won over yozora-senpai's model sense. She won't lose to a stupid organization that easily." Koharu explains.
"But still-" Asahi was shutted down by his ringing phone. "It's Mahiru!" He squeels. Koharu picked up the phone.

Mahiru's POV
Kakeru caught me from behind but luckily I were calling Nee-chan. So if he picks up I will be safe.
"Where are you running off?" He grudged and gripped my hands harder.
"Ouch!" I cried. If only Nee-chan heard it! "I will never assist you on something so deceiving-AHHH" I screamed as he hurt me harder.
"Oh, What do we have here? You are crying? I didn't expect you would cry in front of me."
I can't helped it! It really hurts. But I sword I would never cry in front of him. He is a devil. But I have had enough!
"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" I shouted as I kicked him 'there'.
"Ugh! You!'' He cried and crouched as I could. Chance to escape! I quickly left him there to face the music and ran with all of my energy. "Nee-chan, If you can hear me then come at the park near Kakeru's mansion or else he will catch me again. "
Koharu and Asahi's Side
Both of them were hearing all of this ever since they received the call. Asahi knew Kakeru very well. In his eyes he was a scoundrel, rascal and liar man.
"Koharu! Let's make a haste amd rescue mahiru. Kakeru isn't the type of man with whom you can go easy." Asahi declared. Koharu just nodded. After this they stopped a car and what else it had Nozomu and Ako inside. So, All of them started their mission:Rescue mahiru from the devil businessman:

Bonus:
"Where are you getting at ?!" Nozomu asked in a very loud voice.
"Just start the car! I will fill you in the way. "
"What the?" Nozomu whispered.