Chapter 12 How about a date?(Part 1)

Ako was feeling very doki doki today. As if there were some kimd of butterflies in her stomach. The atmosphere around her was kinda weird.  What is this empty feeling inside her? Why can't she shake it off? ( Hands up If you love taylor's Shake it off)
Kanata and she were dating now! But what about her heart? Her crush on Subaru from middle school? Ah, Whata  mess!
knock knock!  Someone knocked. Ako was in a very bad state, she was wearing pajamas, her hairs were very messy, and her face looked as if she just woke up. It had been two days since she accepted Kanata's confession.  She got up and unlocked the door. To her utter amazement, she saw Kanata there. She quikly slammed the door right onto his face.(Imagine that!)
" Hey, Kitty! I am not gonna eat you so please open the door.", he ordered.
"I can't.  I am very ugly right now. ", she said embarrassed to death.
"It doesn't matter how you look. But I won't ask you to open it, if you don't want.  But I came to tell you that I need you to come to my room later.", he explained.
"Room?!?", she hucceled.
"You surely get a wrong idea too easily. I need my girlfriend in a reality show today. Get ready by 2 o'clock.", he said and went away.
What by 2? How? It is 12 right now. She must hurry, no rush her breath out.
She went and dressed as if there was no tommorow.  And she wore a green skirt with a red crop top. Her hsirs were in the usual kitty style. She wore glasses and had red shoes with white stokings. She was cute as usual.
She thought,"is it a date? Our first date!" She was about to scream. (even I want now)
She got to his room just in time but there was simething else wating for her. She went in without knocking. Why? It's her boyfriend's home. But fate had something else in store for her. She  saw Kanta without a shirt and a towel tied to waist. Ako was paralyzed,  What?
Kanata grinned. What a fish he had caught, it this case more like a cat. "Watcha doin' there, kitty? ", he asked.
"Go inside the bathroom.", ako stammered.
''Why should I? It is my room, I can even get naked."
"Don't do that!"
Kanata obeyed but moved forward and catched ako's arms and kabe doned her. She was being kabe doned by a shirtless man. How intimating! Ako was blushing and blushing.  And poof! Her head bursted. Just kidding!  "Kitty, Don't blame me."
Then they shared a sincere connection on their first date. They kissed! Again!
(How lovely was it,  wasn't it?  Give a thumbs up if you like it.😇 Show your appreciation. You know I am being confine to home for a while. So updates will be quiker. Read my Shawn Mendas fanfic!  Love SubaYume786.😙 )