Chapter 10 Asahi has got a date

Koharu was engrossed in her thoughts. Yume was going to hold a new Gig' because of the Movie. The dress must be cute with a hint of Romance.
"Yume-chan and Subaru-senpai look so good. But Laura said she was dating Nozomu-senpai. How odd!",wondered Koharu.
Yume and she have planned a meeting in the afternoon, so that they could short list the designs.
"I guess I should take a walk to replenish my thoughts.", with this she strecthed a little bit and went out for walk. After a few minutes, she spotted Mahiru-chan and Asahi. She could sense an air of commotation between them.
"Mahiru-chan! Asahi-senpai!", she called out.
They both looked up to find Koharu there. Asahi rushed to greet her!
"Koharu-chan!!!!",he cried in an energetic tone," Do you know Lunch-chan ate my chocolate brownie and caramel ice cream!", he wailed in a childish manner.
"Koharu, It was on the table last night. I swear I didn't ate it.",Mahiru replied calmly.
"You are my little sister, arn't you? I AM YOUR ONI-CHAN! Answer honestly, or.......", He tried to threathen her but, all in vain.
Mahiru snapped him on the back and said" IF YOU ARE MY ONI-CHAN, THEN ACT LIKE ONE! And I didn't ate it."
"Who is making MY koharu uncomfortable?", thundered a strong mature voice. It w.as Yozora. And she smelled of Chocolate and Caramels?!?
"Well, The chocolate brownie was tasty but the caramel was off!"
"Onee-san! How could you? It was mine.", Asahi said in a crying way.
Meanwhile, Koharu who was neglated or more of ignored tried to go back to the dorms....BUT! Yozora caught her by the wrist and said, " Sorry Asahi, In return you get a date with Koharu!"

Asahi couldn't believe it. A date with his dream girl. He fainted on the spot.
And Koharu was "Heh.....Hehhhhhh!!!!!"
(Hello! Did you like it? Next chapter will have a Asahi x Koharu kiss. For sure! Stay tuned, and give your ideas. Thanks for reading too!
Love Subayume😙)