Chapter 3

(Did anyone else heard. Yume got the Sun Dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. It is amazing. Next episode venus ark will depart from japan. I am just watching it over and over again. So, Here is the update. I hope you people will like it. Oh Yes! My dear friend is starting her own wattpad story.  It is known as 'A Freind Like him'. So I would like to request you people to see her one.)

Trinnggggg!!!!!!!!!!!! 

The alarm bell rang.

" Ohhh. I am so tired. Today is the photoshoot. I wonder how I should do my hair.", Yume said after looking in the mirror." Maybe I should keep my hair's down. Because it is a romantic movie. But I love my hair style this way. Don't worry my dear hairs. You will be tied like always😉😉😉😉😉."

She got dresses up in the S4 uniform and headed towards the male dorm. Since Yume and Subaru were going to go outside the whole day. Subaru decides to feed her all the time. ( I mean brakfast, lunch, dinner.)

Meanwhile.................
In the M4 dorm.
"Looks like our young boy is getting ready for a date.", nozomu said in a teasing way.
"Hey, Subaru you must not leave her without a kiss.  After she is all yours the whole day. ", Asahi joined Nozomu.
"It is not like that. I am not going on a date with her. It is a business.", said subaru blushing.  It was all over his face that he loves yume. Kanata was waiting for this opportunity.  Subaru's words rang his bell.
"According to my analysis, It was not specified for Subaru.  It could be any of us. Then why is Subaru getting flustered?  So the prayer came true. You fell for her.", guess who said this, Our dear Kira Kanata. Both he and ako are math people. Always going for analysis and databases.
"What kind of prayer are you talking about.", subaru asked hiding his face because his face is all red right now.
"Ah! Asahi sugested this. We went to the mountains for our ship. You must not fell off the ship. After all, you and Yume chan are alone on it. ", Nozomu answered probably knowing the answer.
"It is not like it. I am not in love with her. She is my Rival. No more no less."
" Well. If that is the relationship between you and Yume chan. I guess I can ask her out. It looks like she would need a date for the love contest next month. It is important for the female idols, especially the S4.", Nozomu said.
( He is trying to ruin our ship.)
Subaru was not able to understand what he said. It was breaking through his heart.

( Well. It is me the author again. Actually, I am pretty busy right now. So please wait until the next update. There will be Yume and Subaru kiss. Love SubaYume786.😙)