Chapter 9 Laura is sad.....

(Please listen to the song above. It's so calm and loving. I just finished the anime and I am speechless. I am starting to update this a bit longer. Please take a look at my new story, titled 'The Melody of my heart'. Hope you like it!:3 Anyways,  let's get cracking!)

Yume saw the sky. It was getting dark. Her mind along with her heart was in complete chaos. 
I should get going too. Tommorow I have an interview with Mirai- san.
Yume started walking towards S4's Dorms.
She saw Ako-chan looking out of her window or maybe spacing out?
"Ako-chan!", she called out."Wassup?"
As soon as Ako saw Yume she remebered the whole day again. Yume wasn't the one to blame because she knew that Yume is just playing her part in the movie. After all, she is the top student and Idol of Four Star Academy. 
While Ako was processing all that, Yume came closer to Ako-chan's window.
"Eto.....Ako-chan?"
"Hai! Yume?"
"Is something the matter? Are you sick?"
"No, Not really. I am fine. What are you doing here this late?"
Yume found Ako-chan's behaviour somewhat weird. But she answered."I was talking with Hime-senpai."
But these words were not audible to Ako. She wanted to tell her that she is dating Kanata now. Merely, to get in the most renowned competition for Idol Couples, The Idol Love Contest.
"Ako-chan!?!", yume called after noticing that ako spaced out again.
"Yume! We need to talk. Actually, I am Dating Kanata-senpai now. So please take care of Subaru-Kun,  onegaishimas!"
"Eh?!? But you liked Subaru-Kun, didn't you? And I am going out with Nozomu so that I could show you guys how happy couples can be. I can't believe how you can like Kanata-senpai! "
"Yume, Stop lying to yourself about it. You love Subaru-Kun!  I am sure of it. Happy Night." Ako went inside after saying this.
Yume headed towards her dorm. She decided to sleep now and think about it after work.
As soon as she placed her head in the pillow, she forgot all her worries, and slept like a baby.
Next morning, when she woke up. She was still feeling dizzy.
*Knock *
Somebody knocked! , thought Yume.
She yawned then got up. Then she opened the door. It was Laura! She hadn't seen her in a while.  "Ummm,  Hi Laura!", Yume greeted.
"Hello Yume. Let me get straight to the point. This isn't a friendly visit.", Laura said with a frown. Her face was red with anger.
"What do you mean?"
"How could you like Nozomu!  I Love.....I mean My friend loves him and I was rooting for her."
"Laura, I am going to break up with him. And I am  also thinking about resigning the contract of 'Idol Love'. Laura, I am sorry....", Yume was in tears now. She have had enough.
Laura felt bad. She tried to console her. Somehow, She knew why Yume was sad. For now, Her feelings for Nozomu are shut down. First she will have to make Yume realize that she loves Subaru.
(Hey, Isn't it becoming a dramatic story? Hope you like it ;) Share your thoughts about this chapter in the coment section. Do you think Laura will be able to make Yume realize her love for Subaru-Kun?  Stay tuned to see it! Love SubaYume786.😙)

😙)

I made this

I made this. How is it?