Chapter 17 Mahiru is missing?!?

Subaru's Pov

Damn that Yudetako! I can't believe how much I love her. Why? Just Why? Why do I love her? Now that we are dating, what will happen if we make it official? But she said to keep it a secret. Well, We can't have rumours during the shooting.  I should get ready.
I went to the bathroom, and showered. Yume is my second love. Forget that someone Subaru! She didn't loved you. Forget your first love.
I wore a black woodland shirt with Blue jeans. I kept it simple, today is S4 and M4 meeting with the headmaster. I find that 'Rosey' a little bit shady. I won't say I like him. I can't wait to see Yume.

Yume's POV

I confessed! Finally! I can't help but grin like an idiot.  Seriously Yume? You really loved that Jerk? We planned to meet outside his dorm. I think I still 'hate' him. He is a bastard.
(A/N We all know Yume you wuw him! And you are dating a bastard! 😄😄😄 😆.  wuw=love)

I decided to wear something casual today. I have a meeting with one of my clients.She likes me to wear Casual clothes, which is a good thing because formal clothes are very um...you know tight and all. I guess you get the Idea. My new Song, which is supposed to be released in a month is still incomplete. Due to all the frustration and confusion in the past month, I was being very less productive. Ugh! I hate being unproductive. My clothes were a white and purple striped top with a pink skirt. My hairs were styled in a side ponytail with matching earrings. I really like these clothes 'cause they are comfy and fashionable. I ran down the stairs to find Laura waiting for me. It was a sudden surprise. I was a little tensed too because I had to meet Subaru too. And it would be awkward. Still, since we couldn't meet very welly in the past month I can't abandon her. So, I decided to apologize to Subaru later. We just met yesterday, It is not a big deal. 

Laura POV

"Yume!" I called out. Well, I admit that she looks stunning. Hey, I am not a lesbo, okay? It's just that she is so cooler than me. What the odd, She isn't responding to me. What's the matter with her? Is she sick or something? 

"Yume!" I tried again.

" Oh, Hi!" She finally said. 

She came closer and grabbed my hand. " Laura We must hurry to the headmaster's office." She said.

"Okay?" She sounded deceiving.

" Hurry Up!" She exclaimed.

I decided to listen to her. But I am sure something is off. Is it about Nozomu? I am worried.

Subaru's POV

Where the hell is that Tomato? That Blue rose or Moroboshi is gonna kill me. His favorite are the playboys or Nozomu. What if she is stuck in the bathroom? No, That ain't happening. I will just go without her. But, What If she comes when I am gone?  Such a pain in neck. Suddenly I saw a bubble gum streak.  What is Sakuraba?  Better ask her thank standing here like an odd. 

" Sakuraba-" I was astonished to see Yume there. When She saw me staring, she started glaring fists or more like some symbols to me. Did she wanted me be quiet? Whatever. I just walked past her. Which was A good thing I guess?

Nobody's POV

They all reached the office. Today was meeting of S4 and M4 along with the headmaster. He wanted to tell something important. Every one was present except Mahiru. Where was she? 

"Dear Students, kasumi Mahiru is Kidnapped." Moroboshi announced.

A round of murmurs echoed in the room. Moroboshi was still silent. As if wanting to deepen his words.

"Who kidnapped, Lunch?" Asahi asked in a worried tone.  

" The Red Rose Association. They are Idol kidnappers, who kidnap idols to  ruin them." Moroboshi continued.

" What now?" Ako asked.

" She will be imprisoned till we free her." Koharu answered in a low tone. " One Idol was kidnapped from the Venus ark. She was freed immediately by winning a game against them."

Everybody were deeply wounded. They all had work to do and they didn't knew what kind of games they would play. It was a true matter of confusion and depression. Losing a fellow mate is the worst nightmare for Yume. 

Preview of Next Chapter

"Stop!" two women screamed. They were the gatekeepers of Mahiru's prison room. Mahiru had used her karate techniques to free her from their trap. But more was to Come. Next Chapter 'Friends to the rescue'