Chapter 15 Is it the trailer + Idol Love's synopsis

(I warn you this is gonna be a first class drama. Mwahh Ha Ha )

Yume was still nervous to confess and Subaru who was also trying to say something was inaudible. It was an awkward moment. Mikoto and the driver were busy chatting about the petrol hike. 

"Um!" They both started simultaneously. For a second or two everything went silent.

"You go first." Yume said. 

" Okay if you insist." Subaru said. " um... Actually I was thinking of quitting the movie."

"What, Why?" Yume replied in amazement.

Subaru was a little surprised. He was expecting a simple yes or fine.

"It's because of you and Nozomu dating. I know I shouldn't say but it twists my heart whenever I see you two."

" We broke up long ago. It was to make you jealous but I guess you did get jealous."

"Huh?"

"I wanted to show you the purity and calmness of love. I wanted Ako chan and you to date. But guess Ako chan wanted Kanata-senpai." She said with a sad smile on her face. 

Subaru suddenly got the vision of their first meeting. Suddenly, maybe on impulse he pulled Yume closer and asked " Tonight after shoot meet me at S4's dorms's garden. I need to tell you something."

" Sure.." Yume managed to say. She was a little scared due to his behavior. 

In a wink they reached the studio. Today they  have to shoot  the trailer. In other words the mirror of the movie. Things were getting a little nervous.  They went inside and the director who was talking with the costume dresser was in a bad mood. His eyes were not sparkling. And he has gotten thinner?

After spotting them he got up and went to greet them" Good Morning, Yuki-san, Nijino-san!"

" I am the director's son. Actually my dad is ill right now. But he don't want to stop the work. So I will be the director for now." He informed with a smile.

"Your name,Mister Director?" Subaru asked.

"Kotaro Yagashira" He replied.

He motioned them to sit on an armchair. 

After that he explained them the scenes. It was a little complected. Containing slaps, fight scenes.  That's the reason why trailers are so 'riddly'.

The first scene to perform was the confession scene where 'Subaru' will tell 'Yume' he loves her.

Their screen names were Kakeru for Subaru and  tamako for Yume.

Yume had to wear a mini pink skirt with a red sweater. Subaru was to wear a V-neck shirt wit trousers.

Now Scene 1. Start!

"Tamako, I think I love you." Kakeru confessed.

"Are you joking?" Tamako replied."We are just friends. Or more like frenemies. You are not compatible to be my- CUT" The director interrupted. 

" Nijino-san! You have a sassy role. Act like it please. Let's start fresh." he explained.

"Understood"

Yume got a cold glare in her eyes. It wasn't acting she was just reflecting all her anger from the past week. Every ounce of weakness and ugliness of her own made it a true masterpiece. It was just a two line scene because it was for the trailer.  

The director was satisfied and praised her. But only she knew the little secret. 

For  the next scene she wasn't needed. So she started chatting with Mikoto. It was fun. Somehow she resembled Ako a lot. And She had a Yuzu streak in her too.

(I guess his is the end for today. And WAIT! DON'T leave so soon. Now time for Idol Story's synopsis. Tamako a world class Idol challenges a rookie idol Kakeru to beat her. Kakeru, still being a rookie promises her to let her challenge him after he gets famous. Tamako agrees and asks him to be friends.  Both of them then starts their journey towards stardom. And Kakeru as you know, falls in love with her. Tamako known for her nastiness quickly turns him down and starts dating another  famous star to make him jealous and  aware of his position in showbiz. Kakeru, in turn earns fame and money to make her fall in love with her. Not for revenge, but to make her a kind woman. He believes his love has the power to do so.)