Chapter 13 How about a date? (Part 2)

Ako and Kanata went inside the van. Nozomu was also there so Ako was a bit tensed because she wasn't sure when Kanata will make a move. Nozomu, whom you all know is famous for being heartbroken due to his half broken ship with yume, Laura's crush on him, his love for Aria and some people even ship him with Yozora. He has too many fans and too many ships. You all know that.

"Kanata, you meanie! You got a girlfriend so now you won't even look at me", Nozomu said. Don't get me wrong he isn't gay in this story. If I do that Laura would haunt me in my dreams and Yozora and Aria will get mad at me. I have a grand plan in store for him. (Bonus: Nozomu sneezed, "Achoo!" It has nothing to do with the book though.)

"Don't say it in such a misleading way!" he scolded.

"Yes, Yes." he said while driving.

After half an hour they reached their destination. Nozomu waved to them and set to his work station. Kanata motioned Ako inside the studio. It was a busy hour; people were rushing here and there. Actors and actresses were waiting for their turned to be called out. Ako was amazed even though she herself had been to different studios. Suddenly A girl came running towards them and hugged Kanata out of the blue. Ako was startled. The girl said in a Moe tune, "Kanata nii-sama! I missed you!"

"Wow! Your sister is cute." Ako exclaimed.

As if alarmed the girl still in Kanata's arms asked "Who is this girl, nii-sama?"

"My girlfriend!" Kanata answered coolly.

Ako's heart skipped a beat.

"What do you mean by girlfriend? Is she your first? Do you love her? Or are you playing with her heart.", she asked very bluntly.
" Woman, maintain a distance.", Ako whispered under her breath.
"What did you say? I couldn't hera you." that girl asked.
Ako have had enough. She stammered,"Kanta, I am going for a little tour. You enjoy time with your sister. I shall be back in 100 minutes." She said with a frown (By frown I mean those hastag shaped things anime get on their heads)
She walkwd away and gritted her teeth. She has never felt this way for anyone but subaru-kun. Why does ot hurt her? Let him be.
While
"Say, Koharu. Should we go somewhere." Asahi said shaking his head merrily.
"Asahi-kun, I think we should go to movies. There's a new movie I wan't to watch." She replied smilingly.
"What is it?" He asked vigorously.
"Tokyo Ghoul." She replied.
(I know it's not a movie but I don't know many about the horror genre. Also I love Touka nand Unravel is my favourite. How about you? Heard of it ever?)
" But isn't that a scary one?" Asahi asked disbelievingly.
"I love horrors. And metal music is my favourite." She said in an otaku tone.
But after seeing Asahi's face she understood he was afraid of it.
"Oh! How about YOUR NAME? I heard it's quite nice." Asahi's face lot up after hearing it.
"Really? Koharu chan...." he went ahead and huged her.
Okay, Back to Kanako session.
" Mayu look what you have done." He said this and left that cheesy girl behind. He looked here and there but couldn't find her. He grew frustrated when he looked for her without vain. Atlast he saw a girl with Crimson hairs but she wasn't wearing the same dress. Alas!
Ako was still feeling down about the incident.
But she was lost too. It was a big company. Suddenly someone pulled her skirt. A shudder ran down her spine, who was that? When she turned back she found a young girl," Ako-chan! It's Ako-chan. Can I get an authograph." She asked innocently.
"Of course." She managed to give a faint smile.
"Did you and Kanata had a fight?" She asked batting eyes.
"What? How do you know?" She whispered as if trying to quiet her from spreading it.
"There are a lot of fanfictions about you and him. They call you Kanako."
"Really? Even my fans are blind while  choosing the guy." She said but inside her head so that no one could hear.
"The green bastard!" The girl exclaimed.
Ako turned bak to see Kanata. The most notorious and the biggest jerk.
"Hmph... What do you want? You were with your sister." She said trying to play hard to get.
Kanta grabbed her wrist and took her away from the crowd. The girl was like ' My eyes are blessed'.
Kanata said afters hoving her inside his cabin "Listen neko. I love you. Tha girl was just a girl.(wtf?) I have nothing to do with her. She no many girls try to get near me but you are the first whom I have kissed. In movies too. Everytime I had a role in mystery and adventure. I love you and can harass only you!" He confessed.
"Wait...What?" Ako exclaimed."What do you mean by harass me. I forgive you."
"I mean this."  After this he gently kissed her neck and ako let a small groan out and said softly, " Bastard."