Chapter 4 The unexpected kiss

Nozomu was trolling when suddenly he spotted yume.

He called out,"Yume-chan!"
"Nozomu-Senpai?", wondered yume."What is he doing here?"

She ran upto him. But to her surprise a strong pair of arms hugged her.
"Nozomu- senpai!?!?!!!!"
"Please stay like this
for a sec."
Yume was about to hug him back but something stopped her. She felt like betraying someone so close to her. Suddenly an image of subaru popped in her mind. She pushed nozomu, saying" Sorry! But I can't hug you back. It is just that I feel like betraying someone."
" I knew this would happen. But your love for Subaru is just too lovely. I think you two ahould marry right away."
" eh? What are you saying?"
" he loves you. Don't you know Subaru don't do romantics. He did it because he does not wanted you to kiss or hug others."
Yume wasn't shocked but surprised at all this.

" What are you saying? I don't believe you.", And she ran away because she was blushing really hard.

All this time Subaru was just thinking what did nozomu meant. Suddenly his aikatsu phone rang. It was a message from the Director about the photoshoot. Subaru went right away. Meanwhile, Yume also went.

" Yes! Now for the photoshoot I want singles first. nijino-san. Line up", said the director with sparkling eyes.

"hai!"

" Yes! This was a good one

" Yes! This was a good one. Now Subaru-kun your turn.

"Sugoi! You are amazing subaru-kun

"Sugoi! You are amazing subaru-kun.", praised the director much to yume's annoyance.

" Now, I want a photo of both of you together. Please change into your tracksuits."

They both changed. The director directed Yume to lean on subaru's shoulder.

"But Director-san. It is embarrassing.",started Yume who was blushing.

"Yes director-san. I don't wanna let a tomato lean on me.", continued subaru.

"Don't call me that, yudetako."

"You are a dumb yudetako."

and this went on.....

"STOP! STOP ALL THIS AND TO AS I SAY OR ELSE I WILL INCLUDE BED SCENE IN THE STORY.", shouted the annoyed director. his eyes were still sparkling but with red color.

They both blushed at the same time and said,"Yes sir!"

And after this a cute photo was produced.

(so cute)

" Yes! and now it will be a kiss.", stated the director who was moved by the cuteness of the above photograph.

"Kisssssss!!!!!!!!!!", they both shouted.

"Yeah! A kiss! A french one!"

"But director - san don;t you think it is too early for a french one. A peck on the cheek is alright.", subaru was trying to convince the director.

" ok. If you say so. but yume-chan will kiss subaru-kun."

they knew what would happen if they disobeyed, so they obeyed him like good kids.

And a cute pic was produced.

Subaru was blushing too hard. His heart started to beat Thump,Thump,thump!

Yume tried to close her eyes because it was too embarrassing to kiss subaru with eyes open.

The director was overjoyed and so we are.

( hello minna-san! it is me the author again. Unfortunately some of you may have thought it to be a french kiss but it wasn't. Please don't kill me. Actually I wanted it to be a cute lovey dovey forced kiss from subaru. After all isn't it too early to make them kiss. So, Keep smiling. Love you! Subayume786.)