Bliss [Very short]

Tom

I know I'm not supposed to be out here. It's not that there are any rules against it but I told Sonja and Wag I wouldn't. They'd find it odd, I'm not usually the kind of person to lie to them but tonight I just feel on edge. I know why, or at least I think I do. It's the first full moon since the werewolf got his memories back. So here I am, breaking my promise to my boyfriend and girlfriend, watching the sunset.

I know I shouldn't wait anymore, the past transformations all had the same effect on him. All of them made him nervous but normally he's nervous for the full day but he hasn't been today. It's stupid and pointless waiting but I just thought this time it would be different. Maybe now he's back with the person he loves so much he'll finally show his true feelings. If not then I'll just have to deal with knowing he won't be happy exactly once a month.

Slowly, the sun starts to disappear below the hills, the sky turning red. It's beautiful but I close my eyes to ignore it and instead focus on the werewolf. I won't feel it straight away. So for a tense few moments, I feel nothing. Then I feel the best thing I've felt in a while when I've focused on the werewolf. Bliss. I feel bliss.

A/N:

I'm so sorry this is really short but I didn't want to write too much and sort of overdid it on that. I'll try to write a longer piece for this next time I write one.

As a sort of bonus, because this is so short, I wanted to say that I've been writing some chapters for Mutiny, which will earlier start coming out when my exams start or when I finish Silence.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter :D