3: Making Friends

Jimin's POV:

I'm still confused as to what's going on.

One minute it was just me and Yoongi and then all of a sudden, there were 3 strangers in the room!?

The red haired man called Hoseok is a hybrid doctor and he helped me!

I can immediately tell by his smile that he is a really nice man.

My gaze goes to the two hybrids standing by the front door.

They're like me, except their not cats like me.

Jungkook is a black and white bunny and Taehyung is an orange fox.

They're both holding hands, so does that mean that they like each other and that they're together?

I wonder what that feels like... to have someone that loves you. It must feel really nice.

I doubt I'll ever get something like that, all I've known is just the opposite - loneliness and hate.

My owner abandoned me, will Yoongi do the same?

He said he wouldn't, but saying and doing are two different things.

I really like Yoonie, he's so nice to me.

He must care a little bit, else he wouldn't be helping me right now.

He's still spoon feeding me soup and milk, each spoonful makes me feel a little bit better.

What Hoseok said is scary though.

Apparently I could've died? I didn't realise my health had gotten that bad, but what else could I do when I was living in the woods?

I look back over to the two hybrids, they look really friendly... I really want to talk to try talking to them. Maybe we could all be friends?

It's been so long since I last saw and spoke to a hybrid- the last one being my brother, back when I still had an owner.

I lean into Yoongi's ear and whisper.

"Can I talk to Jungkook and Taehyung?"

"Of course you can! Tae, Kook, come over and meet Jimin."

As they run over, Hoseok hands Yoongi a few pots of something, while he says something into his right ear, before he grabs his stuff and leaves. Waving goodbye with a wide smile to me.

"I'll come back to see you tomorrow Jimin!"

I smile and politely wave back at him.

Yoongi gets up from my side and follows Hoseok outside.

I whimper, where is he going?

"I'll be 5 minutes baby, I just need to talk to Hoseok about something, I'll be back before you know it, I promise." He winks at me, then he closes the door behind him.

I feel someone poking my cheek, I turn around to see who the culprit is, and find Tae smiling as he pokes me.

Jungkook pulls his arm away gently and apologises on his behalf.

"Hi Jimin. I'm Jungkook and this little cutie here is Taehyung, my boyfriend."

Taehyung giggles as he looks at Jungkook, adoration in both their eyes. I notice that they haven't let go of each other's hands, the entire time that they've been here.