24: He Knows!

Yoongi's POV:

Namjoon answers his phone within the first few rings.

Thank fuck.

I don't even give him a chance to say hello, I start talking straight away, he needs to know right fucking now, there's no time for messing around.

"Joon, keep Jin inside, don't let him leave the house-"

"Woah, woah, woah- hold up, what's going on Yoongi? Why can't Jin leave the house?" Namjoon questions, clueless to the seriousness of the situation.

"That fuckers back. He came to my fucking house, asking questions about Jin and Jimin, he's looking for them Namjoon. Saying some shit about losing them and wanting to find them again. He's fucked up. He knocked on my door asking if I'd seen them, looking inside my house and shit, nosey twat. Fuck, Namjoon, you have to keep Jin at home-"

"Shit, fuck, fuck, fuck! He's at work Yoongi! He's at the bakery! Fuck, FUCK- Jin, THE BABIES?!! I've got to go get him! You have no idea how evil this man is Yoongi - I'm getting him right fucking NOW-" Namjoon cuts off the call.

"Yoongi?" Jimin questions, worried and terrified for his brothers welfare.

I place a kiss on his forehead, squeezing my eyes shut, as I think about Jimin being in the same position as Jin.

I won't let Jimin be taken away from me, I won't let him be in danger. I'll always keep him safe.

This beautiful boy means everything to me.

I pull away, looking at his angelic face and features.

"I need to go Jimin, baby. Namjoon might need my help, I need to be there to help him and Jin." I quickly pull on my trainers, sat resting near the front door.

"No! Yoonie, please don't leave me alone, I c-can't be on my own, not after seeing that e-evil man again, please!! I c-can't! Let me come with you, I need to know that Jinnie is okay, I l-love him so, so much-!" Jimin collapses to the floor, clutching his stomach, his face down cast as his body shakes with his tears.

Shit.

I let go of the door handle and run over to Jimin, picking his trembling body up by the backs of his legs and cradling him to my body, holding him tightly as we sit on the floor, him laying in my lap.

I need to calm him down, he can't get upset and stressed like this, he's pregnant and he and our two babies mean the whole world to me, I would never forgive myself if anything happened to them.

It hurts me so, so much to see him like this. He shouldn't be crying, he should be laughing, smiling with cheer and happiness, not fucking crying because his cunt of a last owner is now looking for him and his brother, and Jin could possibly be in trouble and he's pregnant too, with triplets at that.

"Breathe Jimin, sweetheart, breathe for me. Calm down. I won't leave you, I promise. I'll never leave you alone ever again. You can come with me okay? But you're going to have to wear my hoodie and have it over your head, just in case. I don't want to risk your old master seeing you, just in case he's at the bakery, okay?"

Jimin's tears settle as he smiles wearily at me.

"Okay Yoonie... Let's go help Jin!" Jimin shouts with a determined look on his face.

***********************************

Yoongi's POV:

We pull up outside the bakery at the same time as Namjoon, having driven at law breaking speed to get here this quick.

We all throw our doors open and run into the bakery, me and Namjoon ready to fight if we must.

The doors bell jingles behind us, announcing our arrival.

The bakery is fairly busy with the regular amount of people for a weekend.

I look at all the staff, anxiously searching for Jin.

I can't see anywhere, but who I do see is the man we were all worried about seeing again.

Him.
A/N: I really should've given him a name 😂

I nudge Joon discretely nodding my head in the direction of where he is. Namjoon looks to his right and sees him sat in the corner, just sitting there, not even drinking or eating anything, as if he's waiting for something, or... someone.

Shit, this is bad.

I'm now very glad we're all wearing disguises, (aka, hoodies and sunglasses) to hide our identities. If that twat had seen me with Namjoon and Jimin, who knows what would've happened.

"Where the fuck is Jin?!" Namjoon hisses out, fear evident on his face and in his voice.

Jimin pokes my arm, I turn to him, giving him my attention.

"Yoonie, I know where he is."

My eyebrows furrow in confusion, but I nod anyway.

"Where is he Jiminie, sweetheart?"

Me and Namjoon follow Jimin as he leads us to where Jin is.

Walking behind the counter, we feel eyes on us, but ignore it as we walk into the back where only staff are allowed.

Immediately we hear sniffling and the sound of a little voice crying.

Jin.

Namjoon clicks into action immediately, running to where the sound is coming from and throwing open a door and running in, us following right behind him.

Jin is curled up in the corner of a a dark broom closet, sobbing hysterically, not even noticing that we are in front of him.

"Jinnie? Princess?" Namjoon whispers as he crouches in front of Jin's shaking body.

Jin gasps loudly, looking up at the sound of Namjoon's voice.

"J-Joonie? Oh my god, Joonie!" Jin throws himself at Joon's body, throwing his arms around his neck and hugging him tightly, sobbing into his neck, Namjoon immediately pulls Jin into his lap, Jin's legs straddling his waist as he holds him close.

"Shhhh princess, it's alright, I've got you. I'm here, Daddy's here."

"D-Daddy..." Jin cries into Namjoon's neck, wetting it with his tears as his fists clench tightly on the fabric of Joon's shirt.

"Tell Daddy what happened princess." Joon strokes Jin's back soothingly.

Jin shakes his head desperately, his eyes full of fear.

"He knows Joonie, he knows!" Jin screams, completely frightened.

Shit.