20: Pain And Need

A WHOLE CHAPTER OF SMUT AND THERES MORE TO COME, you're welcome.

I love writing smut so much, that's why I write so much of it, I hope you guys don't think I write TOO much ❤️❤️❤️❤️

****************************************

Jimin's POV:

I've never felt so hot in my entire damn life, I feel like my body is in an oven, slowly baking me to death, the temperature just increasing and increasing.

My clothes cling to me from the sheer amount of sweat and wetness leaking out of me, my clothes completely soaked with my own lubrication.

I'm in so much pain, skin feeling like it's blistering and organs feeling like they're about to rupture any second.
I scream and scream in agony.

Yoongi has to carry me into our house, me writhing around in his arms, unable to be still.

This has to have been the worst, most agonising 10 minutes of my entire life. I'm just thankful the taxi driver drove as fast as he did, to get us home in record breaking time.

As soon as me and Yoongi are in our house, he lays me gently on the couch, then strips off my soaked clothes, the cold air on my skin providing no relief whatsoever from the intense heat inside my body.

All I can feel is pain and need.

I need Yoongi.

"Yoonie p-please, please help m-me, please, oh my god! I'm in a-agony, o-oh god!" I scream so loud, completely beside myself with pain, my member so hard, resting against my stomach.

"Shhh, I know kitten, I know. Just let me take my clothes off, then I can help you properly, okay?" He coos, trying to relax me.

I nod quickly, writhing around in pain and discomfort, as I lay on my back, naked on the couch.

I know it's probably only been about thirty seconds since we got into the house, but it feels more like 30 minutes with the pain I'm in right now.

My wetness floods out of my hole, soaking the leather couch underneath me, my entrance glistening, so wet and slippery.

I continue to scream and cry, as I feel my heartbeat start to slow down, my breathing beginning to cease. My heart begins to stop, no longer pumping oxygen around my body.
I struggle to breathe, I can't breathe -

It's only been ten minutes.

"Oh fuck, no! Jimin stay with me! Breathe for me baby!" I hear Yoongi shout, sounding like he's far away in the distance.

I vaguely feel my legs being pulled apart, before the sensation of being full takes over my senses. The fullness being the only think I can pay attention to.

That and the pleasure.

I inhale a loud, deep breath as I begin to take in oxygen once again, my heartbeat regulating.

I moan, practically screaming in pleasure.

It feels so damn good.

"Ahhhh mmm, Yoonie ohhh!" I moan over and over.

"Good boy, keep breathing, focus on me, how I'm making you feel. Focus on the way I'm fucking you." Yoongi pants.

I grip onto his shoulders, nails digging into the soft, warm skin there.