4: Making A Choice

Hoseok you sexy, sexy man.

I am freaking obsessed with this incredible song

God bless ❤️

I'm so proud.

Now onto the chapter.

*****************************

Jimin's POV:

While Namjoon and Jin cuddle on the sofa and Taehyung and Jungkook sit outside, sunbathing in the garden, I sit at the kitchen island watching Yoongi cook dinner.

Watching how comfortably and easily he glides around the kitchen - Yoongi cooking is quite a mesmerising sight.

He obviously knows what he's doing. Going by the smell, what he's making is going to taste AMAZING!

I kick my feet back and forth, as my legs hang off the edge of the tall chair. Humming in contentment.

Yoongi gave me something to snack on while he cooks, I don't know what it is, but whatever it is, it's delicious!

As he's been cooking, he's let me sample what he's cooked so far. Things like bits of meat and vegetables.

Yummy!

His cooking is heaven in my mouth.

I realise that I've been silently munching away on the food I've been given and the room has been silent for a little while.

Knowing this, I decide to speak up and break the silence.

Really, I just want to hear his voice.

"Yoonie?"

He hums in reply, as he stirs the food in the pot, on the hob.

"Why did you leave food out for me that day?"

Yoongi starts chuckling, shoulders shaking with the action, before he turns around to look at me, a pretty gummy smile on his face.

I pout slightly, anticipating his response and placing my half-eaten what know now to be after catching a glimpse of the packaging in the side - a chicken nugget, down on the counter. I decide that I need the comfort of Maney, so I pick him up from the table and hold him in my arms.

"That food I put out was for the hedgehogs that live in the forest. I was hoping to catch a glimpse of some wildlife up close, but I found a cute, little, pink kitten instead."

"I'm s-so sorry for eating the hedgehogs' food Yoonie. I was just so, so hungry and tuna is my favourite a-and and-"

Yoongi places our foreheads together, the shock halting my word. Our foreheads touching means we're both really close, just looking into each other's eyes.

"Jimin. I can't thank you enough for loving tuna so much and running all the way to my house for it, because I got to meet you. I'm so, so lucky to have found you Jiminie, well actually it was the other way round but... Damn am I lucky..."

I look down, not being able to keep eye contact with him.

My ears flatten against my head, my tail wrapping around my waist, tightly as if to comfort myself.

"No. I'm the lucky one. If it wasn't for that tuna Yoonie, I don't think I'd be alive right now..."

Yoongi's eyes widen for a fraction of a second, in shock, before returning back to normal.