44: Naughty Kitty

This story is now on 32k! I genuinely have no words, I'm so, so, so, so happy and I can't believe this is real!

The amount of views this story has been getting is so crazy and I'm so happy and proud!!!

I can't put it into words, I just can't believe this is happening!

Just, thank you so, so much to anyone who is reading this story! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I love you all!!

And you make me so damn happy!!!

*********************************************************

Yoongi's POV:

"Yoonie! If you keep cumming inside me, I'll get pregnant again!" Jimin giggles whilst I flip him over, moving him onto his hands and knees on our bed. He's so small and light that I can move him with ease.
We moved to the bedroom about an hour ago.

It's been hours, but I just can't fucking stop. Bending him in all sorts of positions and fucking him, filling him with my cum like he loves.

His hole is so full of my cum, that it flows out constantly, dripping onto the mattress below him, his pink tail soaked with his own slick and my cum.

It's the most erotic sight.

His body shivers and shakes in pleasure, as I push my cock back inside him for the fifth time today.

"So wet!" I groan. The sopping wet noise his hole makes, as I thrust inside him is so loud and erotic, I love it.

He's so fucking wet.

I love to see him like this.

"I don't mind, if you dont... I'll never stop cumming inside you baby. You and I both know how much you love it and I fucking love it too. Love to watch it leak out of you, then finger it all back in, plug you up and keep you full of my cum." I lick my lips and spank his left ass cheek, making his body jolt from the sting, but I know he loves it when I spank him.

Jimin clenches around my cock, as I plough into him with no control, how could I be controlled with this seductive angel

"Yessss! S-so good!" He moans as I fuck into him in his favourite position. I watch his ass jiggle sexily from the force of my fucking. Red marks on his ass from it.

I never asked him why he likes this position so much, I want to know.

I keep my thrusts harsh and fast as I ask Jimin.

"Why is this your favourite position, Jiminie, hm?"

"B-because I love being bent over for you, and so open showing you my bottom and it feels deeper and so good!" He buries his head into the pillow below him, his arms giving out.

I hold him up by the hips, gripping tight enough to leave bruises and fuck impossibly faster into his sopping hole.

"Uhhhhh Daddy!!" Jimin pushes his ass back into my cock, making me go deeper.

"Such a naughty kitten! You love when Daddy fucks you, don't you?" I tease.

"Ahhhh yes! Love it!" He squeals when I slap his ass once more, watching as his hole clenches so damn tight around my cock. It's enough to have me cumming once more.

I cum with a deep groan, deep inside his hole, filling him up even more. Cum runs down my cock and down the crease of his ass as Jimin clenches around me so tight and cums hard too, mewling with satisfaction as he spurts all over himself and the bedsheets.