37: More Babies!?

This song melts my heart, oh my lord 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️

Jungkook has the voice of an angel. I love my talented boy 😍❤️

I've been writing this chapter for about 3 damn days now aghhh writers block suckssss!

Omg this story now has 16.2k views, like HOW is that possible?! And the views are increasing by 1k every day, like WHAT IS GOING ON?!

Thank you again guys for being so amazing, I love you all so much, I can't put it into words, just I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I looked on wattpad the other day to see that I had 100 notifications, that's the most I've ever had and I was so, so, so happy and excited to look at them all!!!!

I love having notifications and reading you guys' comments 😭😭❤️❤️❤️

You make me so happy 😭😭😭❤️
Thank you so much!!!! ❤️❤️

*****************************************

Yoongi's POV:

Jimin's little body sits in between my legs, as we bathe in the large, white tub together. I rub over his large belly, my arms wrapped protectively around his body.

We of course used Jimin's favourite bath bomb, that smells of strawberries and creates A LOT of bubbles. The smell and abundance of bubbles are his favourite feature of the bath bomb.

"Oh Yoonie! I forgot to tell you!" Jimin suddenly shouts excitedly into the quiet room, making me jump.

"Tell me what, sweetheart?" I ask, as I reach for a pink, strawberry (yes more strawbery themed stuff) shaped sponge- Jimin's favourite, and start rubbing it over his body, cleaning any dirt and dried cum off his body.

I rub the sponge over his chest and tummy, before rubbing his back and cleaning that too, making sure he's clean everywhere, after the sex we had earlier.

He's still wearing the butt plug I put inside him earlier. He wouldn't let me take it out, begging me to let him keep it in, so he can feel my cum deep inside him all day.

I couldn't say no to him. Because the thought of my cum staying inside him is so hot.

A/N: IT'S WATERPROOF!

"Tae and Jungkook are going to ask Doctor Hoseok for help, so they can have a baby! Isn't that great!? I bet Doctor Hoseok can help them!" Jimin bounces slightly in his excitement, making the water slosh about, some falling over the sides of the tub and onto the floor.

"Wow, really?! That's wonderful! Yes sweetheart, Hoseok can most definitely help them. They'll finally get the family that they've always wanted." I hold him still by his hips, not wanting him to flood the bathroom.

I'm surprised Tae and Kook didn't ask for Hoseok's help sooner to be honest, they've been trying for a whole year; maybe more, to get Tae pregnant, with no success, so I'm surprised they let it go on for this long, but at least they're getting help now.

Hoseok's an incredible doctor, he should be able to help them, no problem.

Me and Jimin are very lucky that he seems to have no issues with getting pregnant; clearly, because he's pregnant now with twins, pretty quick into or relationship, we were only together for about 7 months and he's 5 months along already, so he must've got pregnant pretty early on. The same goes for his brother, Jin who's pregnant with triplets. Namjoon and Jin we're together for longer but apparently pretty much as soon as Jin came off birth control, he got pregnant.