12: Who The Hell Are You!?

Jimin's POV:

I stare wide mouthed, in-awe at the TV.

I squeeze Maney lovingly to my chest, before sitting him in my lap, as we watch the TV together on the comfy couch.

This is my favourite program, so I have a big smile on my face as me and Maney watch it contentedly.

Yoongi is sat next to me, working on his laptop. He explained to me earlier that his job is to write music/songs for other people, like really famous singers! I think that's so cool!
He must make a lot of money from it, judging by the size of his home.

Yoongi taps out a beat with his fingers against the keyboard of his laptop, something like that would annoy anyone else, but not me. The noise is a reminder to me that Yoongi is really here.
I'm not alone anymore.

I cuddle up closer to Yoongi's side, nuzzling my head into his neck, absorbing his warmth and enjoying the comfort of being so close to him. An arm is wrapped around my waist, holding me to Yoongi's body, making me feel so loved.

My stomach rumbling interrupts my happy thoughts.

I poke Yoongi's arm, in an attempt to get his attention.

He pulls his headphones off of his head, placing them on the couch next to him. My poking him, clearly got his attention straight away. He looks to me with a beautiful smile on his face.

"What's the matter, baby?"

"My tummy is hungry again..."

"Do you want the same as usual, baby?"

I nod my head shyly.

"Come on then, let's go get you some food, kitten." He takes my hand in his, as we walk into the kitchen together for some yummy food.

As Yoongi begins to make me my favourite food in the whole world: a tuna sandwich, the door bell rings, interrupting his sandwich making.

Thinking it's maybe Jin and Namjoon or possibly even Taehyung and Jungkook.

I run to the front door, beating Yoongi who's further behind and immediately open it. A big excited smile on my face.

A smile that falls almost as quickly as it came.

I'm heartbroken when I don't find any of the four people I wanted to see. But instead, see a tall man who looks about the same age as Yoongi (not that I even know his age.)

He's good looking with short brown hair.

"Who the hell are you?" The stranger asks, rudely.

Yoongi's loud voice, coming closer, scolds me.

"Jimin! Check who's at the door first before openi-"

His words mute when he see's who's at the door.

My heart feels like it drops into my stomach with the intense feeling of disappointment and sadness.

I'm not silly, something clearly happened between them.

I don't like the way the man looks at my Yoonie.

It's clear something is going on between the two of them.

"Yoongi, babe! I missed you so much, why won't you answer my calls and messages? I've been ringing you every day and you haven't picked up even once! And who is this freak? Don't tell me you're fucking him?"