31: Careless Words

Do you guys think this story is dragging and is boring?

Please tell me it isn't 😭

I decided to skip Jungkook's 30 minute long lesson about little's because it would just be boring, and hopefully you all already know about littles anyway, but if anyone has any questions about anything, just ask in the comments and I'll reply to you.

Sorry and thanks! ❤️

***********************************

Yoongi's POV:

-Thirty minutes later-

...

Jimin and Taehyung sit at the living room table, drawing on massive pads of coloured paper. I think Jimin may be attempting to draw Mr Maney.

I feel bad for thinking it but... It's not very good.

"... He will also need a set of rules to go by and if he breaks a rule, he must be punished, you can choose what the punishment will be, but you will have to discuss that with Jimin when he's big, decide what you are both comfortable doing and not doing in terms of punishments etc."

"Wow, okay. Damn I didn't know there was so much to little space, there's so much I didn't know..."

"Oh and you're going to need to go shopping to buy him "little" things; pacifiers, stuffies, colouring books, crayons, blankets, sippy cups, children's cutlery sets, clothes that he can be comfortable in when he's little and toys for him to play with."

Okay. I think I get it all now. Wow that was a lot of information to absorb in 30 minutes.

"Well Jesus, that was a lot of information..." I say after Jungkook's extremely long and detailed lesson on 'little hybrids.'" I let out a loud sigh feeling overwhelmed by all the information.

"I told you we had a lot of talking to do." Jungkook shrugs nonchalantly.

"So, what do you do when they're on heat and little or about sex in general when he's in little space?" God knows we have sex a lot.

"I said before, it doesn't matter Yoongi, if the two of you want to have sex when he's little, then go for it, there's nothing wrong with that. You'd have to have sex with him inevitably when he's on his heat, whether you like it or not, because he'll die if you don't help him. Just make sure you talk to Jimin about it, ask him if it's okay to do sexual things with him when he's little, but I can't see any reason why he'd have anything against it, you love each other after all."

I nod in understanding, I don't think Jimin would mind either, but I would never do anything without his consent, so the next time he's big, I'll ask him what he thinks and we'll go from there.

"Has Tae had his heats yet?" I ask, because I've never asked the question before.

Jungkook looks at me, completely dismayed, as if I asked a very stupid question.

"Uh duh! He started his heat the same week we moved into our house a YEAR ago! It came in the middle of the night. I woke up to Tae, naked having taken all of his clothes off, moaning and crying whilst whimpering my name, rubbing himself against my body. It set off my own rut and we had sex all day, everyday for a whole week. He's had them every month since, just the same as me and every other hybrid. Jimin's had his, hasn't he?"

"Yeah, he had his first one a few months back and every month since, he's on his right now, but it's calmed down for now."

"Are you two still trying for a baby?" I question, know it's a sensitive subject, maybe I shouldn't have even brought it up...?