41: Nine Lives

Hold on tight guys and put your seat belts on.

ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!

*****************************************

Yoongi's POV:

Whilst the nurses help to deliver Jin's third baby, wheeling Jin out of the room to have a cesarian in the surgery room, as he's not strong enough to deliver her naturally

The room is quieter without Jin's screams of pain.

I hold Jimin in my arms, with Hoseok approaching us

"Don't touch him!" Hoseok shouts loud, gaining the attention of everyone in the room.

What the fuck?

"Let him go Yoongi, trust me." His voice is authoritative and deadly serious.

I look down at Jimin's still, pale and lifeless body one more time, before letting him go.

Hoseok picks him up and place him on a spare bed just next to where Jin's was before he was moved.

"If my research and tests are correct, I know exactly what will happen now." He fronts, observing Jimin's body.

"What do you mean? Why are you just standing there?! Help him!"

Why the fuck is he just standing and watching!?

"He's dead Yoongi! But if I'm correct-"

"This isn't the time for your stupid tests Hoseok, Jimin's fucking dead! You were right, if he used his ability again it would fucking kill him. Happy?! He's fucking gone!" I cry uncontrollably

I sit on the side of the bed, looking down at Jimin, the person I loved most in the world.

Gone.

I intertwine my warm hand with his tiny, cold one, leaning in and kissing his cold lips.

Before staring at the ground, unable to look anywhere else.

"You know what, can everyone just fucking leave, I've just lost the one person I loved in my life, the one person who meant the whole god damn fucking world, I need to be alone with him."

"Yoongi."

"The one time I found someone I love so fucking much, someone to spend the rest of my life with-"

"Yoongi..."

"Someone to have a family with, to grow old with, have the happiest most wonderful life, I can't believe he's gone, my everything-"

"YOONGI!"

"WHAT!" I shout, beyond fucking pissed. Looking up at Hoseok and Jungkook who both shouted at me.

Why won't they just leave me the fuck alone?! I've lost my everything, can't they understand that!

"Look!"

The both point to Jimin with shocked looks on their faces, their eyes wide as dinner plates.

I look at Jimin, my breath faltering as I now see him sitting up, rubbing his eyes as if he's just woken up from a long nap.

What.

The.

Fuck.

He was dead, he was.... he was dead!

"J-Jimin?!" I stutter out his name.