29: Just How I Like It

Important author's note ahead, please read!!!!!!!

Shit guys, idk if any of you will even read this, but I have to have an operation soon and I'm so fucking scared, holy shiiiiiiiit I'm gunna cry!!! 😭😖😖😔😔

Oh looooord!!

I've never had one before 😭😭😭😭

IMPORTANT INFO TO THE STORY PLEASE READ!!!!!!
Also just wanted to mention that Jimin and Jin can get pregnant at any time, they don't have to be on their heat to be able to get pregnant, their bodies are just like a woman's, they can get pregnant any day of the month, but they still have monthly heats where they'll need sex.

This is MY STORY so what I want to happen will happen, it's mine so whatever the hell I want to happen will happen. And I say that the hybrids in this story can get pregnant any day of the month, ANY DAY!
So other people's hybrid books don't mean anything, this story is different so please don't compare them.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Also they will still have heats when pregnant and they will be more intense and last longer, I've said this before, so yes Jimin and Jin will be going into heat a lot more now that they're pregnant, so like for a couple of weeks a month rather than just one, because of their hormones.

So my point is that this is MY story, I have made it unique to me and changed some things, because why the hell not, it's my story so why shouldn't I!?❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you to anyone who bothered to read this.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I love you ❤️❤️❤️❤️

On to the chapter now I guess.

*********************************

Jimin's POV:

"Ahh ah ah ah ah ah!" I moan as Yoongi drills into me, my body shifting roughly with every thrust, filling me up so good and hitting my sweet spot head-on with every thrust of his hard member.

I move my body with his thrusts, pushing back into him to push his member even deeper into me. It feels so good!

I'm not in little space anymore, my heat took me out of that. The pain in my belly and spreading throughout my whole body is the only think I can focus on right now, thankfully Yoongi is relieving the pain and replacing it with pleasure.

Yoongi holds my legs spread so wide that I'm doing the splits, his hands pinning them firmly down against my nest, leaving me completely wide open for him.

Just how I like it.

"So flexible aren't you kitten? God, such a pretty sight...". I whine as Yoongi watches his dick pushing in and out of me, pure carnal need in his expression as he takes in my position and my gaping hole.

The pain and burning in my tummy builds up again after my cummies, I need Yoonie's cum to help ease the horrible pain inside me, it's the only thing that will help me, otherwise it will never stop.

"Yoonie, need your cum inside me, need it so bad, mmm!"

Yoongi's thrusts get rougher, harder, spurred on by my pleading words.

"Don't worry baby, Daddy's going to fill you up so good and deep..." Yoongi growls as he squeezes my thighs possessively, leaving pretty bruises.

I impatiently wrap my arms around Yoongi's neck and pull him down to my lips, claiming them intensely.