26: I Need To Talk To You...

I'm spamming you all with so many updates, I'm so sorry 😂😂

Not. Lol, you're welcome 😘👍

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

****************************

Yoongi's POV:

As I stand waiting at the front entrance of the bakery for Hoseok, I notice the man's body is gone, and all the blood on the floor has been cleaned up.

How and when did that even happen?

It's almost like the event never even happened, like he was never here.

That's so weird and I can't believe Namjoon actually fucking killed him, I mean we both wanted it to happen but damn he's actually dead.
Namjoon hasn't killed anyone since he was 18 years old, the people he killed were serial rapists and pedophiles, so essentially he was ridding the world of evil and bad people and I can't even fault him for that. He did the world some damn good with what he did and I know he's proud and to be honest, I think he should be. He must've saved hundreds of lives.

That's something to be proud of.

I don't think about the confusing topic any further.

It must've been one of Namjoon's old friends that disposed of the body, apparently he still talks to some of his old friends from way back when he was in that gang. I think I remember two names: Kai and Chaneyeol?

Fuck even with all this thinking I'm still so fucking worried about Jin, we all want to know what's wrong with him and want him to get help as soon as damn possible.

I sigh with relief when I see blue flashing lights - an ambulance, coming down the road, signalling to pull over in front of the bakery.

I quickly recognise Hobi as the driver.

Hoseok and his maternity specialised doctors walk through the front entrance, with cases full of medical equipment, just 7 minutes after I rang him- an excruciatingly long 7 minutes at that.

I lead the doctors to the medium sized closet, where Jin, Namjoon and Jimin are- Jimin and Namjoon sat either side of his steadily breathing body.

Namjoon holds Jin's hand as he stroke the back of it, placing kisses onto his forehead. Jimin just silently stares at Jin, rubbing his own belly as he worries for his brother.

The doctors file into the room, but there's no way we can all fit comfortably in this closet.

Hoseok and the doctors head straight for Jin, linking him up to an IV drip and checking his vitals, whilst also removing the blanket covering Jin's body, to assess the bleeding.

"Jimin and Yoongi can you stand outside, there isn't enough room in here and we need room to properly help Jin. You can leave the door open if you wish to see how Jin is."

I wrap an arm around Jimin's waist, leading him out of the closet as we both nod, silently leaving the room, but standing right outside so we can see what's going on.

Jin is Jimin's brother, he must be so damn worried and scared.

We're all absolutely terrified for Jin, because he still hasn't woken up.