46: End

Yes this is actually, FINALLY a chapter!!! Yayyy but first:

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Thank you guys so much for 57k views on this story. I'm so, so happy! This is like a dream come true. Crazyyyyy!

Like, I can't believe this is actually happening right now!?

I've had like 17,000 views I'm like a week.

WHAT THE HECK THAT AINT POSSIBLE

Thank you so much to all of you for sticking by me and supporting me through a really rough time, you're kind words and support mean so much to me.

Thank you.

But I'm here to write another chapter for you lovely people. Life must go on!

Thank you guys for being so supportive and kind. You all mean so much to me! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I love you alllllllll!!!

You're amazingggggg!

And yes this IS the end...

But there will be epilogues etc. I mean idk if you guys want a sequel or a spin off. I probably won't bother because I doubt anyone wants one.

I'm cuddling my favourite stuffie as I write this, he he! 🙈🙊

**************************************************

Four months later:

Yoongi's POV:

What the... ?

"... Jimin? ... What are you doing?" I question, eyeing him with complete curiosity and confusion, as I watch him do god knows what.

What is he doing?

I stop typing on my laptop (A/N: I guess he has a laptop AND a computer idk 😂 he a rich boi) and watch Jimin as he swiftly manoeuvres around the room, collecting pillows, before entering the en-suite bathroom with intent.

What the heck?

I peer into the bathroom, he ignores me as he continues to gather all the bedding that he can from the cupboard, into his small arms.

When he's satisfied with the amount he has, he eagerly runs out of the bathroom with it all. Unable to see where he's going, due to how high he's stacked the fabric in his arms - well above his eye level!

I don't see this going well...

"Jimin, be careful!" I have one eye closed in anxiety as I watch him, ready to run over to him and stop him.

I watch like an anxious Mother, as he blindly runs with the massive pile of duvets and blankets in his arms.

I make to run over and stop him before he injures himself.

Too late.

I watch as Jimin runs straight, smack into a wall, I frantically kick myself into action, immediately running over to his aid in a mad panic.

Jimin lays on his back on the floor, body covered in duvets and pillow cases, as his tail twitches and he whines in pain.

"Jimin?!" I ask, wanting to hear some form of response, to know that he's alright.

All I get in reply is a groan of pain.

I scoop up his body into my arms, removing all the fabric clinging to his body, so I can observe his small body for any damage or injuries.

I immediately notice an angry, raised bump on his forehead and nasty looking carpet burn on both of his knees.

I sigh in sadness and annoyance at the fact that Jimin has hurt himself AGAIN!