43: My Little Kitten

So this story just reached 25k... it received 3k views in two days and like holy shit that's insane.

Thank you so, so, so, so much everyone who has read this sorry.

Thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I'm so happy!

I love you all so much! I can't believe it, this can't be real!?

Aghhhhh!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

Long ass chapter ahead!

******************************************************

Jimin's POV:

Yoongi and I sit on our bed together, me sat comfortably inbetween his long, muscley legs.

We just put the babies to sleep in their room, just across the hall. All is calm and quiet.

Well except for me.

"Yoongi proposed!" I excitedly scream at Jin over the phone, admiring the pretty diamond ring on my finger. Yoongi chuckles behind me as he rubs my sides under my shirt (well it's actually his). I bounce in his lap, buzzing with energy and glee.

"NO WAY!? OH MY GOD! NAMJOON! GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW, FORGET THE DAMN ICE CREAM!! Yoongi proposed! My little babies getting married!" Jin's motherly side comes out as he gets emotional at the news.

Oh dear, I should've guessed that this would happen.

I can hear Namjoon trying to calm Jin down on the other end of the phone, eventually having to take the phone from Jin and take over the conversation so he can calm himself.

"Hi Jimin, as you can hear, Jin is very happy and excited for you, and so am I. It took Yoongi fucking long enough. I take it we're invited to the wedding?" Namjoon asks, amusement and happiness in his tone. I can tell he's joking

He already knows the answer to that! He knows they're invited!

"Yes! Of course! You, Jin, Tae, Jungkook, Hoseok - all of you!"

"Let us know the details as you decide them, we want to know everything, the date, time, venue, oh and Jin wants to come dress shopping with you and he'll even help with the wedding planning too." Namjoon clarifies, clearly being told to say all that by Jin.

I gasp. The dress! I get to wear a pretty dress!

"Yes! I'd love that! My dress will be so pretty!" I feel myself slipping into little space as I get excited about what my dress will look like.

I want a poofy pink one!

Or a big white sparkly one!

"Of course! Congratulations Jimin. I'm going to let you go now, I can tell that you're slipping into little space. Me and Jin are so happy for you and so excited. Don't forget to tell Tae and Jungkook!"

I giggle.

"Bye byeee!" I squeal into the phone, very over excited.

I plop my phone onto the bed, smuggling closer into Yoongi as I daydream about what our wedding will be like.

"Did you slip into little space Jiminie, baby?" Yoongi asks, kissing the top of my head and looking in my eyes.

"Minie sowee, but go' exwited... An' haven' been little fo' a while." I giggle, fiddling with Yoongi's shirt, refusing to look at him.