Epilogue: Jimin

Useless, invisible author here 👋

OMFG?!?

Thank you so so so so sooooooo much for 785 followers guys!!!?

This is mental, like I never thought I'd even get 10 followers, so to get 785 is actually mental.

I'm so happy!!!

And this story has 91k views WHAAAAAT?! This can't be real!?

This is crazyyyyyy and I'm so, so happy!!!

You guys are sooooooo amazing!

Thank you so much!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Now let's get on with the first epilogue.

*********************************************

4 Years Later

Jimin's POV:

"Yoonie?" I shout, looking for the man himself, as I walk around the house, checking in all the rooms for him.

I swear, it's impossible to find anyone in this huge mansion. It feels like it takes ages to walk from one end to other, for me at least it does. I'm not exactly in the right condition to be walking the way I am right now - or so Yoongi and Hoseok say at least.

Oh well, what Yoongi doesn't know, can't hurt him.

I've just put Rose and Young-Jae to sleep in their beautiful yellow-themed room, that me and Yoongi designed and decorated ourselves. Being 12 month old babies, they need a lot of sleep, but them being so young, I'm lucky if they go a few hours without crying. But me and Yoongi love them to pieces - all of our children.

Over the years, me and Yoongi have had six beautiful babies:

Four girls - Hyuna and Min-Sun, 4 years old, Jen 3 years old and Rose 1 year old. Two boys - Young-Jae, 1 year old and Kai 2 years old.

Strangely enough, the children I birthed after Hyuna and Min-Sun - my and Yoongi's first chikdren; were all pink/black cat hybrids, not human, but all so precious and true angels. Me and Yoonie completely spoil them rotten.

Yoongi and I moved here two years ago, a year and a half after getting married, leaving our house in the woods behind, and moving into an impossibly more beautiful and larger house. Life has never been better, it's perfect.

Why, you ask?

That could have something to do with how big our family is.

And it's pretty big!

The amount of children we were planning to have and have had (five) can't really fit very comfortably in the house me and Yoongi lived in before, so we moved into a bigger home- if you can even call it that - it's freaking massive!
With more bedrooms, bathrooms and just rooms in general than I can count on two hands! We knew we'd have a lot of children, so moving was definitely the best decision and living in a big house is pretty fun too!I

A big house is perfect for playing games like hide and seek and tag, and it's perfect for having games rooms for the children to play in and also for me, Tae and Jin to play in when we're little.

The area we live in is a newly built neighbourhood, so the house is basically brand new and do you wanna hear the best part!?

Namjoon and Jin live right across the road from us! Right across the road! Their house looks just like ours, from the outside at least, inside it's decorated pink in most rooms - Jin's favourite colour. Jin wanted it and of course Namjoon couldn't say no to his princess.