17: You're Having A What!?

Jimin's POV:

I quietly sneak out of the living room whilst Yoongi and Doctor Hoseok are talking and taking stuff out of big suitcases. I don't understand what they're talking about or what I've got to do with it.
I wasn't really listening, but did hear my name a few times.

Maybe it's got something to do with my super power? The cool power I sadly can't tell anyone about. Yoonie says I can't.

Anyway, that's the only thing I can think of.

Either way it was really boring just standing there watching them talk.

I walk into my and Yoonie's room, getting the sudden urge to build a massive mountain of clothes to snuggle up in and sleep on.

It would be so comfy!!

I begin to gather up all the nearby clothes and blankets, throwing draws open and taking the clothes out and making a pile of clothes on the floor.

It needs to be bigger...
I look around the room for more things to use...

I gasp when I get an idea. I run into the bathroom and grab all the soft towels and add them to the pile.

I arrange everything perfectly, exactly where and how I want it.

It's perfect!

I dive into the pile of clothes and other fabrics, snuggling up to them, scenting them with my neck and body.

Mine.

My comfy blankets.

"A nest..." I hear Doctor Hoseok's voice but what I'm doing right now is far more important, or so my instinct is telling me.

I can't stop until I've scented everything perfectly.

I don't pay any attention to Doctor Hoseok or Yoonie, until I'm laying on my side ready to fall asleep in my perfect little "nest?"

"Jimin"? Hoseok calls my name, and I hiss at him as he comes closer to me, hissing is something I do very rarely, I only did it to my mean old master a few times.
Never to Yoongi or Hoseok or any of the others.

It's almost like my body is acting on it's own.

"Jimin!" Yoongi shouts at me, I whimper at the loudness of his voice.

Yoongi's POV:

"No, it's okay Yoongi, it's normal. This is how pregnant hybrids act. He's going to be very territorial of his nest and he will add to it and sleep on it as and when he wants to."

I observe the nest he's made, he's used so many of our clothes, I think I can even see his favourite jumper in there along with everything else that he's collected.

I try to absorb the news.

Jimin's pregnant.

Pregnant.

I didn't even know hybrids could get pregnant.

"Yoongi?" I look over to Hoseok who has a very serious look on his face.