22: So Sweet

I'm so SO SO SO sorry about last chapter guys, I can't believe Wattpad glitched on me and only posted half of the stupid story, I spent hours and hours and hours writing it, just for Wattpad to mess up and only post half of god stupid chapter.

So, I'm really sorry to anyone who saw or read the messed up update before I found out Wattpad hasd glitched and posted half of what I wrote.

I'm sorry you had to see my stupid mistake, I feel so guilty and dumb

I'm really really sorry, I really am.

I feel so awful 😔

Anyway, enjoy!!!!

*********************************

Yoongi's POV:

The room is still filled with the scent of sweet peaches, his wetness and cum smelling up the room with the intoxicatingly sweet, euphoric scent.

Peaches. So damn sweet.

"You love having Daddy's cum inside your ass, don't you sweetheart?" I husk out, feeling so fucking turned on as I stare at my kittens hole, so full of my cum that it's leaking out of his puckered entrance and onto the desk underneath him.

I swear at the beautiful sight of Jimin, naked and full of my cum.

"Mm, I love it so much... Daddy... do you think I'm pretty?" He reaches down and pulls his cheeks apart for me, so I can look at his puckering hole clenching and unclenching as my cum drips out.

"Fuck, you're so pretty baby, so fucking pretty... Shit I'm hard again... This is what you do to me Jiminie." I grab at my hard erection, standing up once more, because of the 'Jimin effect.'

Jimin giggles at my reaction, pleased with the affect he has on me.

For a moment I wonder how long Jimin's heat will last for, but however long it lasts, I'll be here for him and I'll never leave his side.

He can use my body as and when and however he wants, to relieve himself.

"Do you want any more kitten, or are you feeling better for now?" I ask him, needing to know if he needs more sex to relieve him or if he'll be okay for another hour or so.

"I'm okay for now Yoonie... but I am really hungry... please can I have some of Yoonie's milk?"

Ah, yes, his favourite milk -strawberry flavoured milk. He drinks it everyday, I'm forever buying massive cartons of it every time we go shopping.

"Of course, sweetheart, I'll go get you some right now-"

Jimin takes me by surprise when he suddenly sits up from the desk and gets on his knees to the floor, taking my hard, exposed cock into his warm mouth.

"Shit. Jimin, I thought you wanted your favourite milk?"

He pulls off my dick, his lips making a loud pop noise from the loss of suction.

"This is my favourite milk- Yoonie's cum milk! It's so yummy." He licks a bit of pre-cum up from the corner of his mouth with his pink tongue, moaning when he tastes it.

I groan, fuck he's so naughty but he looks so damn innocent, like an angel, but I know he's my naughty little kitten. But, damn I wasn't expecting that!