chapter 2

He looked at me and smiled weakly. "I need you to get everyone to leave the village. Something bad is coming and I don't want the people in this village to get hurt." I nodded understanding what was going to happen. We were going to war with the neighbouring villages and if we lose it will take effect on the village. We would lose our homes either way but it would be better if the people were out and didn't get hurt.

"I understand what I have to do." I was weary to do this because the villages people didn't really like me. "Ok, I will try my best to make sure that they know that you are doing this for me." He was trying to give me confidence. I would try my best to convince them and get them out of the village. "You know that not everyone will want to come right?"

I was warning him that he would need to help me convince everyone. He nodded and got up to walk me to the door. "I will meet you in the town square tomorrow after I announce a town meeting, so we can talk about this more." I nodded and followed him to the door. "Yes I look forward to it." I was a little nervous because I didn't want to leave my home.

"Well, I will see you tomorrow. Goodnight." I waved as I left his porch. "Be safe on your way back. Goodnight." He walked inside and disappeared. I was met by a guard who walked me home. We had a curfew on the town because we wanted to keep people from getting attacked by bandits and murderers. I walked inside after thanking the guard and locking the door. Where I was met by the smell of steak and the sight of my siblings.

Darien was the first to ask something. "So how did your talk with the lord go?" they saw the look on my face and seen that it wasn't good. "We need to prepare to leave the village." they looked shocked. "But why we didn't do anything wrong did we?" "No, it wasn't us. We are going to war with another village and we need to prepare to leave. So pack all the food and only bring the most important things we need to travel light."

Darien nodded then asked. "Ok but what about the rest of the village?" I looked at him. "I and the lord will tell the rest of the village tomorrow." He nodded understanding. "We will start packing tonight. So that we are ready tomorrow."

-------------------------------time skip cause Author-chan is lazy-----------------------------------

I couldn't sleep last night because I was too worried. I wasn't worried about the war I was worried about the people. They could be hard to talk sense into sometimes. It was always hard to tell people that they will have to leave their homes. I was in deep thought so I didn't hear Darien come downstairs. "So how did you sleep?" I jumped when he spoke.

"Oh, it is just you. I didn't sleep that well. I was up worrying about how people would react to having to leave their homes." He looked at me sadly. "I didn't sleep well either. I was too worried about where we are going to go. I don't know any village that would take us in because of my condition." I frowned. He was right there aren't that many villages that allow werewolves in their town.

They had a fear that they would go crazy and kill people. They had a weird view that all werewolves are evil. "I know we will find one. There has to be one around somewhere." He looked a little more relaxed. I wasn't sure exactly where we could go but I was almost positive there was somewhere. "Ok we will meet in the woods under the old tree ok." they both nodded and we separate ways. "Just hope we make it thru this together." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please tell me what you think about this so far. I would like to know how to improve on this.