chapter 30

I felt the baby kick me. "Ok I was kidding." I rubbed my tummy. "I hope it was one kid and not two." I wouldn't complain but it seems that more than two at a time is a handful. I walked out of my room and into my kitchen.

The boys had filled it up with food for me. I looked and seen that it was still mostly meat. I grabbed an apple and ate it. I walked to my room and went to sleep. When I woke up I walked downstairs and ate some breakfast.

I walked to the new village and seen that Aphmau was back now. I walked up and hugged her. "I'm so happy you are back. I was starting to worry." she hugged me back. I look up and see that she still has the cat ears.

"So no luck getting those to go away?" she shook her head. The others looked irritated. All of the sudden a kid jumped off of the ship and everyone began to panic. It was that one girl kid who was the lord of that other village.

We got everything situated and Aphmau sent a letter to the girl about her son. She seemed to relax a bit afterwards. i looked at Aphmau. "Oh i decided to stay here and settle till we find zane.the people here helped me build a house."

she smiled and hugged me. "I'm happy for you." i smiled. "So. Do you want to come check out my house?" she nodded and i grabbed her hand and dragged her to the house. "Who can you slow down a bit. You might hurt yourself."

I laughed and slowed down a little. "Fine MOM." She laughed and we continued the walk. We walked down the path that led to my house and she seen the fence around it. It was a fifteen minute walk to get to my house from the village.

She looked around to see that i had claimed a lot of lane and trees. I didn't want people to invade my privacy. We made it to my house and Aphmau's mouth dropped. It was a big house it had three stories and a balcony. I was happy with it.

I found it comforting. I showed her around and everything. She was impressed. Especially with the baby room. We finished looking around and walked back to the village. Everyone seemed tired after the days events.

I smiled and walked back to my house and went to bed. It was nice to have my own place now. I just need Zane and it will be complete. I stared up at the ceiling. I had painted it to look like the night sky. I fell asleep.

When i woke up Aphmau was knocking on my door. "Do you still want to come with us?" I looked at her and nodded. "Of course i still want to come with you." she nodded and packed. When i was done i followed her to the docks.

I had packed some warm clothes and some light clothes. Because pregnant me can't decide whether to be hot or cold. I looked around to see that all of the people from the Irene dimension were here. We decided to stick together.

We would be stronger that way. While we were on the trip we were swept up in a storm and blown off course. We all woke up on a mysterious island. We were looking around when nekoette~tan and demetry appeared.

They ran off of the ship after Aphmau yelled at them. Aphmau and Laurence went after them. I stayed on the ship to keep warm. I wasn't taking any chances. I changed into the clothes i packed and felt a lot warmer.

There was a noise outside and i climbed up the later. Kaytlyn had fallen over. I walked over and offered my help. She took it and i pulled her up. She brushed herself off and started to watch for everyone.

I watched as they started to appear in the distance. Their were some people following them. I waited a few minutes and then got off of the ship. I grabbed the two children and took them inside. I scolded them and told them to stay put.

Then i walked back out to the group and Aphmau was talking about some demon here that could help get us back on our way. But i could feel something off about this island. I walked up to her. "Hey Aphmau i don't feel like we should be here."

she gave me a weird look. "What do you mean?" I look up at the mountains. "I feel like we are being watched." she looked around. "Well i don't feel it." i looked at her. "I don't know but i don't feel right here." she nodded.

"We will find a way to get out of here so don't worry." i nodded and we decided to separate to look for this demon. I was walking with Aphmau. She decided to set up camep and take a small break.

"We should start a fire to keep warm." i nodded in agreement. I walk around and pick up some firewood. "When i get back she is waiting for me. I place the wood and she starts to light it. When she gets it lit i sit down and try to get warm.

She wanted me to stay on the boat but i hate being cooped up in a small place. "So what do you think you will name the baby?" i looked at her. "I haven't really thought of a name yet. I still don't even know the gender." she smiled.

"Well you should start to think of some names both boys and girls if you don't know the gender." we laughed. Cilest started to bark and growl at a bush. Aphmau walked over to see what she was barking at.

A boy jumped out and tackled her. I got up and was ready to attack. "Don't even think about it." he glared at me. I backed off a little but i was still in attack mode. He started to yell at aphmau questioning her and calling her a demon.

I growled. He seemed convinced that she was a demon and that she was playing a trick on him. She got him off and used her magics to heal him. He suddenly changed and was all flirty and being a Casanova.

He was trying to get Aphmau to kiss him when Laurence appeared and stopped him. Then he started to yell at Aphmau to not kiss strangers. They started to fight and i sat down. The man walked over and sat next to me.

"So what is a girl like you doing out here in the woods." i smiled. "i am here to keep her company so i don't have to be cooped up on that ship." he looked at me. "why don't you come and relax with me at my place."

i hit him on his head and got up. "I think we should get going. It is starting to get dark." the boy got up and rubbed his head. "Ow what was that for?" I glared at him. "Why do people have to be such casanovas."

Aphmau agreed with me and the man spoke up. "Hey come on follow me my place is close to here. We can stay their tonight." they agreed and we followed him to his place. When we got inside i sat down close to the fireplace and rested.