chapter 29

I had started to place fences yesterday so they knew what I wanted to be my yard. It was definitely the biggest yard here. I had enough room to build a mini village. Allister and I talked as we worked. The others were still working on the house.

I was happy. I looked up to see that it was about two o'clock. And I still have to meet up with Logan. We walked back to the house and seen that everyone was either finishing the roof or painting the house. I smiled. It looked awesome.

I hugged everyone once we finished. Some of the boys helped me put the furniture in the house. We walked to the little village and where greeted Levin and Malachi. Levin looked at me and waved me over. "So how is the house coming?"

I looked at him. "We just finished getting the furniture in." he nodded and smiled. "Good I hope you like living here. We want you to be happy here." I hugged them. "Thank you and I will."

There was a disturbance at the gate and the guards where yelling. Everyone ran over to see what was the matter and seen that there where they're creepy shadow creatures trying to break in. I and the other pregnant girls have moved away from the gate and towards the docks.

After a while, the commotion stopped and we were able to go back to our regular business. I looked over to see Logan writing in a book. I walk over and he looks up at me. "So you are done with the house then?" I nodded. "Ya, we got the furniture and everything in."

he nodded his head. "Well, Danna wanted me to give you this. It is supposed to be a housewarming gift." he handed me a bag. "Thank you, Logan. Tall Danna I said thanks as well."I walked to my new house and lay down in my room.

I opened the bag and looked at it. There was a whole bunch of baby toys in the bag. I smiled and laughed. "Well, I think you are going to be a spoiled little kid with all of the people here to love you and give you things to love."