chapter 21

-------------------Zane's p.o.v.--------------------
Me and Y/n had absorbed one of Irene's relics. She absorbed the one that was once known as demon tamer. It was one of the ones people haven't really heard of. I was surprised when it went to her. It meant that she was special.
I knew from research that you had to be a certain amount of demon to get the relick. So I didn't understand how it went to her. She is a pure-hearted girl. And from what I know she is the only werewolf mixed with meifwa.
So it didn't make much sense. I absorbed the protectors relick. I carried y/n back to the house. We decided to stay in the house and avoid exploring anymore. It was about time we were heading back home.

There was a boat waiting to take us back to ocasiss. When we got home we were greeted by Mom. she was waiting with some guards. She hugged us and we walked back home. I had a house here in town. I decided to move us into the house.
Y/n agreed that it would be nice. We moved everything over to the house and stayed there. I was still going to go after Irene's relic. Y/n already knew about my plan. She was coming with me I couldn't change her mind.
I went to scaleswind to talk with the Lord there. He agreed to come with me to attack Phoenix drop. We were greeted at the gates by Aphmau. We had a short conversation and she ran off. I had already had someone take the daughter of scaleswind and hide her.
We were ready for war. Y/n has been sick for the last few days. It was beginning to worry me. "Y/n are you going to be ok?" she nodded. "Ya, it's fine. I will be ok." It has been a few months since the wedding.
I'm positive there is something she isn't telling me. I just needed to figure out what it is. It was time for us to attack. I would stay outside the walls with y/n. Garroth would bring me the amulet whether he liked it or not.
I could tell that the fighting stopped. After a while garroth brought me the amulet. I seen Aphmau and the others run out after him I activate the amulet and brought everyone to the Irene dimension. We were there for a few minutes.
Aphmau's party started to fight my guards. Y/n was standing up by me. Aphmau was trying to get garroth back on her side. While the stranger Aaron was fighting my other guard. Y/n grabbed me and sat on the ground. I looked at y/n worried.
"I'm fine Zane." Garroth was coming to his senses and I was losing my control over him. He started to yell at me. Something flew by me and almost hit y/n. I was mad. I took on my dark form and started to attack garroth.
I could see something behind garroth appear. I heard y/n scream. I turned to look at her. "Zane." She yelled something before she was taken thru the portal. "I'm pregnant." Garroth stopped to think about what just happened.
I smiled and cried because i was happy and sad. I'm going to be a father. Garroth looked at me. He was still mad but i could see something else in his eyes. It was a sadness. I don't know how to look at it.
---------------------y/n's p.o.v.---------------------
I watched as Zane and Garroth started to fight. I seen something behind them open up. It looked like a portal. Someone came up from behind me and picked me up. I screamed and Zane heard. I was about to be tossed thru the portal when i yelled to zane.
"Zane." he looked at me. "I'm pregnant." Garroth and Zane stopped fighting for a second. I saw Zane had a smile on his face as a tear rolled down his face. I started to cry. Whoever was carrying me loosened their grip on me.
When they set me down and I was still crying. I seen the others look at me really sad. Someone was standing in front of me. I looked at them. They looked familiar but I couldn't add a name to the face. It was a girl she was old and had white hair.
She looked at me and reached down to touch me. I snapped at her. One of the people from Aphmau's group told her not to touch me. "Nobody goes near her till she calms down." the lady nodded and backed off.
I tried to stand up but it wasn't working well. My body felt really heavy. It took me a few tries to stand up. Once I did I looked at the portal. I felt something in me change. I held my hand out and I concentrated. The lady yelled at me to stop.
I wasn't going to listen. I knew since the day I absorbed that relick I was a demon. The portal started to react to my power. Some of them started to back away from the portal. I was so close when someone grabbed me from behind.
"Don't you going to hurt yourself. And I know that isn't what needs to happen right now." I turned around to attack them. They were ready for me to attack them. They let it happen. I scratched them up pretty bad.
I wasn't really in control right now. The wolf me was. And she was defending herself and her child against an enemy. When I stopped I fell on the ground sobbing. They were covered in scratches. I got up and looked around. Everything was different.
The others watched me closely. Like they were waiting for something. I turned towards the woods. I walked towards them when someone grabbed me again. They picked me up. "You're not going anywhere."
I started to wiggle around trying to get them to drop me. They were definitely strong if they were not affected much by my kicks and scratches. "Put me down." The others looked around the village with sadness.
Some of them thought my struggling was funny. When we got farther in we came to another gate. Someone opened it and Aphmau was tackled in a hug. I had given up wasting my energy. I decided to play dead.
"Hey what's the matter with her? One second she was kicking and scratching and now nothing?" I felt someone poke my side. I tried not to make a sound. They kept poking me. I finally got tired of it and smacked them.
"OW what was that for!" I didn't answer I crossed my arms and looked the other way. "I hope it isn't going to be like this all the time." I was suddenly greeted by something big and furry landing on me.
It nearly took me down but I kept my balance. I pushed one of the guys down. To bounce me back up. Hehe. I looked at what attacked me. It was a wolf. A very old wolf. It looked familiar. "Alpha." I looked at it. "No." It kept looking at me. "Yes, you are alpha. We would never forget you're sent." 

I looked around. "No I don't remember you." he looks at me kinda sad. Zoey looked at me then turned to talk to Aphmau. "I think someone wiped her memories. That would explain the way she is acting towards us." Aphmau looked at me then back at Zoey.

"what do you mean?" I looked at her. "She was taken and then all of the sudden she hates all of you. I don't think it is a change of heart. It would be more like a memory change and a powerful one." She glanced at me.

"If I can get the ingredients I can get her back to normal. But there's a chance she could forget everything even who she is. And we would have to start from scratch. But if it succeeds it would make her memories come back and she would remember everything."

Aphmau looked at me. "But does she want to remember?" I looked at the wolf. "Strange." Zoey watched me. I reached out and patted the wolf on the head. I was hit by a pain brought by something I couldn't remember. "Why can't I remember."

I was talking to myself. I remembered something Zane said once. "We had to take your memory because something happened to you. So don't try to remember to hard you will just hurt yourself if you try to remember." Something bad happened. I wondered what it was.