chapter 31

They were talking when the boy walked over and sat down next to me. Aphmau ran out to go and talk to Laurence. "So I'm curious. What are you? I can sense demon from you but you don't look like one." I looked at him surprised.

"You can tell I am a part demon?" he nodded. "I can only tell because I am part demon two." I nod. "Ok that's why I got this feeling about you." he nodded. "But anyways what are you really?" I looked up.

"Well I found out I was part demon a few months after my wedding." he looked surprised. "Bet the groom was shocked." she laughed "Anyways I found out because I kinda took one of irene's relics. I got the demon tamer."

he looked up at me. "But I don't know how to use my powers or anything." he looked at me and smiled. "Well maybe I could teach you and get to know you better." he tried to put his arm around me. I hit him again.

"Sorry but I still love my mate." he looked at me. "What are you. You still didn't answer me that." I looked out the window. It was snowing outside. "Well, I don't know what I am complete. I know about three things." he sat up.

"Werewolf, Demon, and meifwa. I got the werewolf from my mom. And the meifwa from my dad." he was still shocked. "Well that explains the strength you have but I thought werewolves and was hated each other."

I shook my head. "Werewolves and mefwa aren't cats and dogs. We can get along... it is just that some of us have a grudge against the mefwa." he laughed. "Well, it still seems to me like they hate each other.

I looked at him. "Well my parents got along and did not fight so I disagree." he looked at the door and seen that Aphmau and Laurence were on their way back. He looked at me. "Don't worry I won't tell if you don't tell."

I nodded. "Agreed." we laughed and aphmau and Laurence walked in. "whats so funny?" I shook my head. "Oh its nothing." they shook their heads and we started to talk. Travis was talking to aphmau about the relics.

Then he said that there was a cave on the island. It had a secret door and room for Irene. They set out to find the cave and me and Laurence started to walk back to the boat. We took a while to find the path that led there.

But by the time we got there, someone attacked the boat. We ran over to check on Kaitlyn and the kids. The kids were gone and Katelyn was out cold. She started to come too and aphmau ran over. Aaron was also there.

They started to question who was real and who was an imp. They are hard to tell apart. Because they can change into anyone that they have seen. Aphmau ran off in search of the children and the rest of us stayed behind to watch Katelyn and to go get help.

We were taking to the village and we were settled down in their hospital. We waited for Aphmau and the others to get back. "y/n what happened while I was gone?" I looked at the person. "Well, you only missed the ship blowing up and the kids getting taken."

they looked at me surprised. "how did the ship blow up?" he seemed worried. "Kaitlyn was ambushed by something. it attacked her and took the children."