chapter 4

----------------A few days later----------------

We have been walking for hours. And Samantha was complaining that her feet hurt. We stopped to rest. Me and some of the wolf's decided to do some scouting. We happened to come across a village it was in the process of being built. "Hm. wonder what village this is." It seemed to have a good amount of people in it. We walked back to tell the others what we have found. We were walking back when we were confronted by some people.

They looked like guards. "Hey, you stop right there!" We took off running. We made it back to the others when someone tackled me from behind. My brother and my pack went defensive ready to attack if he tries anything. His companions came thru the bushes behind us.

Oh, my Irene what did I just get us into? Samantha had her bow out. "Get off my sister you prev." He tensed and slowly got off of my back. "Woh ok just calm down and lower the bow." she didn't put it down till I was in the center of the pack with them. They hugged me. "I'm ok. You can let go." They let go of me. "Sorry." I nod at them.

I look over the guards. One had short brown hair, another had blue hair, and the other had blonde hair. The blond one approached. "What are you doing here." I looked at him. "Why should I tell you. You were very rude chasing me back there." he looked a little shocked. "Sorry, but we have to be careful of who is near our village. Haven't you heard about the war going on?"

"Yes, i've heard about the war going on. I was one of the villages destroyed by the war." when I said that I saw them tense up. "How far out is the war?" I was thinking about how long we have been walking. "Our village was attacked 5 days ago." he looked shocked. "Then the war is five days from here." I shook my head. "No, we are werewolves except my sister and this pack. We travel faster than a normal group." they nodded.

"So how far out do you think it is?" I put my head down. "I don't know they attack at random and there is no warning of it coming." They sighed with disappointment. "Ok if you want you can come and take refuge in the village. But you will have to build your own house." I nodded. "That would be great." We followed them to the gates. There was another guard inside who opened the gate.

As we were walking people looked scared or hurried away because of the wolfs. It made me sad to see how people acted around them. We were shown to a purple house on top of a hill. The bling guard spoke. "Stay here for a second. Our lady will be with you shortly." I nodded. We waited for a while. A girl walked out of the house she had raven hair and brown eyes. She held her hand out to me. "Hello, my name is Aphmau."

-----------------Aph's p.o.v.----------------

I was inside talking to Lucinda about a protective spell for the village when garroth came in saying that there were people wanting to join the village outside. "Thank You Garoth. I will be up in a second." I heard him say something then leave the room. "Now how long will it take to make this spell work?" She looked at me. "It is a very complicated spell. It will take a while to make. Give me a week. I will make it so it gets stronger over time."

I smiled. "Excellent thank you." I walked upstairs to see who was wanting to join the village. "Garoth I'm ready to meet them now." He walked to the door. "I just want to say she has a pack of wolves with her." I look at him confused. "What do you mean a pack of wolves." he points to a window. "Look for yourself. I couldn't believe it when we ran into her. We thought she was a bandit. We followed her to a clearing. Then all of the sudden we were surrounded by wolves."

I look out to see a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair. She was petting one of the many wolfs I laughed. "Well bet that was a great first impression." he frowned. "Oh haha very funny." I giggled. "Ok let's go meet the strangers." I walk out of my house and up to the girl. I held out my hand. "Hello my name is Aphmau." she took it and shook.

"Hi, my name is y/n. This is my sister Samantha, my brother Darien and this is my pack. I'm still learning their names." she smiled. I could tell she was a good person. "Well, I will show you around if you want me to." She seemed happy. "Um, I should tell you first that I and my brother are werewolves." I smiled "That's fine we don't discriminate here. We have another werewolf here as well. His name is Logan and there is a pup named yip."

---------------------------y/n p.o.v.--------------------------

I had to tell her before we got excited. "Um I should tell you first that me and my brother are werewolves." she smiled "That's fine we don't discriminate here. We have another werewolf here as well. His name is Logan and there is a pup named yip." I was happy because we would always have someone judging us for what we are instead of who we are. "Cool. by the way, do you have meif'wa here as well?" she looked a little surprised by my question. "Yes, we do why?"

I pushed my little sister forward. Her ears and tail were showing. "My sister needs a friend that's not a wolf." her face lit up. "Well, then kawaii~chan is going to love you." "ok let's get on with this tour.

--------------time skip---------------

We had gone thru the town and met everyone. Samantha and kawaii~chan got along great. She even agreed to teach her how to cook. They said that there are a few people we would meet when they got back. Apparently, they were out doing research. And wouldn't be back till later. Me and the others walked around the village. We found a spot to set up camp.

We would start our house tomorrow. "Ok well, I am going to go and buy some food. Who wants to come with. I am only taking two of you with me." whey all started to argue they decided to send the ones who don't get to spend a lot of time with me along. "Ok let's get going." I put some sacks on their backs so they could help me Carry stuff.

We started walking to the town square. when we arrived the people where less scared of us because they know that the wolves will only attack if I am threatened. Some still acted scared but less than before. I walked up to a stand to see what they sell.