chapter 11

Aph asked the boys for a shirt or something. "I got this." Aaron took off his jacket. He slipped it off and handed it to me. I covered up and was a lot warmer. Their were people looking our way trying to see what happened. I got a good look at my skin to see that it was really red where the soup hit me. "What happened here?"

It must be the owner of the restaurant because he has a 'army' of waiters and waitresses behind him. "Well one of your waitresses spilled something on our friend and hurt hur." Garroth glared at the waitress. "Well i bet it was an accident." I looked at them. The jacket was open in the middle. I stood up and walked toward him.

"You think this. Is an accident. Well let me tell you BUD she spent the whole night flirting with MY MAN." I looked at Allister telling him to act along. "And when he showed he wasn't interested in her she avoided us for the rest of the night. And when i got up she who you say Must have done it on accident Poured Some weird substance on a one of a kind outfit."

Which wasn't a lie Cadenza made me that outfit and i liked it very much. "And after it happened she didn't even try to help even tho she did it. So your trying to tell me it was an accident." He looked Like a helpless puppy. "W-well im very sorry for her actions. I will pay you for the damage she did, and your meal was on the house. I am very sorry."

The girl looked pissed. I glared at her. "The man turned to her and said something along the lines of Your Fired. She stormed out of their. Allister walked over and placed a hand on my shoulder. I turned and cried into his chest. The others walked with us back to our room. We had to stop every now and then. The burn hurt.

We got back to the room. Allister used his magic to wrap your torso i water to help with the burning. He told the others to get some ointment and bandages. When they came back Allister Was almost done cleaning the aria. They handed him the ointment and bandages. It turns out the soup was scorching hot so it burned thru some layers of skin. The ointment was cold against my skin. "Cold." "I know. I'm sorry." i looked at him.

As he had to work his way up i was blushing when he had to do the top half of me. Luckily the bra stopped it from doing some serious damage to my chest. He was also blushing Because he was the only one i trusted to do this. The boys where mad when i said that. But they could see i was hurting. And they knew his magic would be better for cleaning the wound.

He finished and asked for some help puting the bandages on. He said that they would need to hold my arms out because this was going to hurt. Aaron and Garroth grabbed my hands. And then Laurence and Dante held my feet. Aphmau was behind to help put the bandages on. They had trouble holding me because I kept moving.

Once they finished I punched Allister. "Ok that i deserved." He lost concentration and the others gasped. "What. is there something on my face?" I reached up and pulled on his ear. "No i think it is theis." He blushed. "Allister you didn't tell us you were a werewolf." Aph was shocked. "Oh i thought i did. Oh well now you know." I was tired. I leaned against Allister and fell asleep.

We left early in the morning. And continued our journey. We traveled for a few days. We ran into a few villages here and there we stopped in to buy more ointment and bandages. The boys bought me some more plushies. They were all wolfs and all of them looked different. We kept going. Once we made it to the next town we had to bye a waggon.

The boys hooked up Aphs, Aarons, Mine, and Allisters horse to the wagon. Aph and Aaron where up front while me and Allister where in the back. They decided i couldn't ride because it kept shaking the bandages loose. And we would be stopping every 2 hours to redo them. We decided this would be better.

We traveled for a few days like this. We were finally one day away from my old home. We camped out for the night. Me and allister decided to take a walk thru the woods. We came to a spot out in the open and laid down the night sky was beautiful. "I miss looking at the sky. I haven't had time to since we left." I smiled at him. "I wanted to ask you. Why did you kiss me back their at the restaurant?"

He looked at me. "Well I thought it would look better if i kissed you instead of one of the boys." I laughed. "Ok being a smartass are we." Allister smiled. We looked at the stars till i fell asleep. I could hear allister whisper something. "It was because I love you." i smiled as i fell asleep.

-------------------Allisters p.o.v.-----------------------

I watched as y/n fell asleep. "It was because I love you." I could see her smile. I picked her up and started to walk back. I could hear someone behind me. "What do you want?" I turned to see Aaron behind me. "Do you really love her?" I looked at him. "Of course i love her. Why else would I be here?" He 'looked' at me. "Just wondering because the others wonder about your and y/n's relationship."

I look at y/n's sleeping body in my arms. "We should head back the others might worry where we are." Aaron looked at her then at her bandages. He walked ahead of us. We made it back to camp. And i layed y/n in the wagon to sleep. The others wanted to talk about our relationship.

------------------------------time skip----------------------------

It was sunrise when we sat out again. y/n was still asleep. Once we made it to the village walls we had to wake her up. She sat up and yawned. She stretched and looked around. "Are we there?" I nodded. "Ya we are here. We were about to wake you up." She nodded and went to the front of the waggon. She said something to Aaron and Aph.

The Waggon stopped and we got out. Her tail and ears where out. They were listening for anything strange. I was doing the same thing. We walked into the gates to see that there was barely anything left. Most of it was burned down or completely demolished. We could smell the old blood.

-------------------------------y/n's p.o.v.------------------------------

I looked around and frowned. They had destroyed everything and their was the stench of blood everywhere. "I want to check something." they followed me. I had heard a noise from over here. I looked up and seen that there were two pairs of eyes staring back at me. "Whats up?" I looked at Allister. They seen him and fell out of the tree. "You can't be here." He laughed. They ran up to us and hugged us.

Aph and the others looked very confused. "Oh ya these two are are my best friend's Soul and Autumn they are brother and sister." i looked at them and hugged them tightly. They did the same. "Oh y/n we were worried when we couldn't find you." I looked at soul "I'm sorry but i had to get away." I was worried about the people in the village. What happened after we left?"

"Well the guards stayed here for a few days we would sneak around and steal their food when we had the chance"I frowned. "Do you know how many people got away?" they shook their heads. No we didn't see anyone get away we were hiding up in the trees." We were to scared to do anything."