chapter 28

They were also in the old village of Phoenix drop. I looked around for the perfect spot. There was one in a clearing it had a big space and it was everything I was looking for. I smiled. "Here is the perfect spot."

I picked up a piece of paper and started to sketch ideas. Since I was in a secluded area and was surrounded by nothing but trees I would be able to build whatever I wanted. I was going to build a three-story house with space to build onto later.

"Ok, this is my idea so let's get started." I start by putting all of the corners where they go. They started to connect the dots from theirs. We had the first two floors done before sunset. I smiled and dismissed the werewolves.

Yip walked up to me. "Y/n why did you chose this spot for a house?" I looked at him. "It is the perfect spot for a house it had everything to calm me down." he nodded and smiled. "I hope we can get Zane back to you. Even after what he did to everyone you deserve to be happy."

I smiled and hugged him. "Thank you yip I needed to hear that. I don't know why but it makes me happier." He smiled. "Come on we should head back to the others. Dad might have your furniture by now."

I nodded and we walked back together. Yip is kinda cute. 'No bad Y/n don't think like that' I shook my head. "You ok Y/n. I nodded. "Ya I'm fine just tired is all." he nodded. "Ok let's hurry back to the village we don't want to make the others worry about us."

I nodded. "Ya lets go." we walked back to the village and yip was right Logan did have all of the furniture already. I got it and walked towards the tree. Yip stopped me. "Y/n do you want to stay at our house tonight?" I nodded.

"Ya that would be nice so I don't have to climb the tree." he nodded. "Ok come on. I hope you don't mind the mess. My brothers don't know how to pick up after themselves." I nodded. "I don't care." He nodded and we walked to his house.

Logan and Danna were sitting outside watching the two little ones. "Danna was holding the littlest one. She has seen me and smiled. "Hello Y/n. How is the new house coming along for you?" I smiled. "It is coming along nicely. We already have two floors done."

She smiled. "That's nice." the baby started to cry and they go up and walked inside calling the boys in. they two boys ran past me and inside. Yip looked at me and smiled. "They can be a little too full of energy."

I nodded and agreed with him. "I can tell." he opened the door and walked in. "my room is downstairs. You can sleep there." I nodded and thanked him. He walked over and climbed down the ladder. I followed and looked around it was a very clean and neat room.

He had a couch and sofa down here it was a cool room. I walked over and seen some sheets and blankets on the couch. He was laying on it. "What is the plan here?" he looked at me. "Well you can take the bed and I will sleep on the couch.

But don't worry my sheets were washed today so it doesn't smell like me." I nodded and blushed. "Thanks, yip." he nodded. "Now get some sleep you will need it." I nodded and we went to sleep.

When I woke up I was hugging something. I looked up to see yip asleep. I shot up and out of the bed. He shot up and fell on the floor. "Hu whos there is it the hamburger?" I laughed at his statement. "Um no, I was just spooked."

he looked at me. "Oh sorry." I looked at the floor. He was shirtless. "Can you put a shirt on?" He looked down and blushed. "Oh ya sorry." he was cute. 'Bad Y/n you have someone you love.' I was blushing.

"I am going to the house if you want to meet me their today. We still have work to do." he nodded and I left. I walked to the gate when Logan stopped me. "Hey Y/n what are you doing later?" I shook my head.

"Nothing that I know about. But probably putting the furniture in place at my new house." He looked at me. "Will you stop by latter I need to ask you something." I nodded. Ok, I will." he nodded. "Ok see you later."

He nodded and walked back to his stand. I started to walk again. I was walking to the house when someone walked up behind me. I looked to see who it was and Allister was standing there. "Hey, Allister whats up?"

He looked at me. "Was wondering if I could help you build today." I nodded. "Sure you can help me. I need to put up fencing anyways. I don't want people cutting down my trees." he nodded and smiled. "Ok, let's get started."